Well you also enjoy the BB browser/ or OM and clicking screens. I find the BB browser to be absolutely terrible compared to what other platforms have to offer. And I find the Storm to be a horrible touch screen device as I do not enjoy having to click a screen when I can just touch to get things done on others (personal preference), and I do not click wrong links, I use multi-touch to my advantage.
    Same. Don't like SurePress. A regular capacitive touchscreen like the Droid's or iPhone's is much better in imo... I don't wanna have to press on my screen but it's personal preference.
    04-22-10 08:50 PM
    Same. Don't like SurePress. A regular capacitive touchscreen like the Droid's or iPhone's is much better in imo... I don't wanna have to press on my screen but it's personal preference.
    After a few weeks I'm flying on surepress. I do not like typing on something without give, ie glass. The predictive text is a great feature and really speeds up the typing with long words.
    04-24-10 08:14 AM
    After a few weeks I'm flying on surepress. I do not like typing on something without give, ie glass. The predictive text is a great feature and really speeds up the typing with long words.
    I've heard a lot of good things about it on the Storm 2. I tried it on a friend's Storm 1 and just didn't get a feel for it.
    04-24-10 10:17 AM
    I've heard a lot of good things about it on the Storm 2. I tried it on a friend's Storm 1 and just didn't get a feel for it.
    I can't say about the S1, but just for your own benefit, you might want to consider going to a Verizon store and try out SUREPRESS on an S2.
    04-24-10 10:50 AM
    It's this simple.....RIM kiss them good-bye....period! You can say what ever you want. Nexus,Apple that's your NEW generation of phones. Remember the VERY first Nokia if you had one you probably remember thinking "WOW this is great who can get better than this or whatever you thought back then. It had antenna's that lit up and everything. What happen "THE FLIP"!! I Remember how Blackberry had that wheel on the side LOL! Blackberries.. they got better but I think they reached there peak. My point is unless you live a very boring life or have stick up ur..... People want to customize their phone. That's All the Iphone does "It allows you to CUSTOMIZE your phone. Blackberry yeah it has some good feature, but trust me the Iphone and others that are about to emerge is gonna eat Rim alive. They will definitely have to do better or we will be blowing them a soft kiss! They will still be here, but hey...so is Nokia!
    04-25-10 11:21 PM
    Why should I trust you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 06:31 AM
    It's this simple.....RIM kiss them good-bye....period! You can say what ever you want. Nexus,Apple that's your NEW generation of phones. Remember the VERY first Nokia if you had one you probably remember thinking "WOW this is great who can get better than this or whatever you thought back then. It had antenna's that lit up and everything. What happen "THE FLIP"!! I Remember how Blackberry had that wheel on the side LOL! Blackberries.. they got better but I think they reached there peak. My point is unless you live a very boring life or have stick up ur..... People want to customize their phone. That's All the Iphone does "It allows you to CUSTOMIZE your phone. Blackberry yeah it has some good feature, but trust me the Iphone and others that are about to emerge is gonna eat Rim alive. They will definitely have to do better or we will be blowing them a soft kiss! They will still be here, but hey...so is Nokia!
    Maybe you mistyped...how does an iPhone allow more customization than a BB? Stability and ease of the OS, apps, and web experience certainly. Apple lights up BB. But customization!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 07:01 AM
132 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD