Hello CB forum,

I currently have a Blackberry KEYone ( Standard edition) and so far I'm loving it. It withstood some drops and falls here and there but it's still withstanding it. Thing is, I'm more like a power user and playing games like Yugioh Duel Links and using apps like Snapchat really puts the device on temper. So, I figured for an upgrade ( As I had the KEYone practically since it came out) so the question is, should I opt for the Limited Black edition, or the Motion? In my understanding the Motion has even a bigger battery but I can't figure if it actually is better than of the KEYone. Then we have the build quality..not sure if the Motion is better than the KEYone. So I need some suggestions...

Second thing, does the extra RAM in the Limited Black Edition KEYone really makes a difference when it comes to all in all usage?

Thanks!!
    11-22-17 06:08 AM
    Hello CB forum,

I currently have a Blackberry KEYone ( Standard edition) and so far I'm loving it. It withstood some drops and falls here and there but it's still withstanding it. Thing is, I'm more like a power user and playing games like Yugioh Duel Links and using apps like Snapchat really puts the device on temper. So, I figured for an upgrade ( As I had the KEYone practically since it came out) so the question is, should I opt for the Limited Black edition, or the Motion? In my understanding the Motion has even a bigger battery but I can't figure if it actually is better than of the KEYone. Then we have the build quality..not sure if the Motion is better than the KEYone. So I need some suggestions...

Second thing, does the extra RAM in the Limited Black Edition KEYone really makes a difference when it comes to all in all usage?

Thanks!!
    well I have the Black Edition with 4/64 under the hood and it zips along very well! I dont play game I use it for work and personal use and its been 3 weeks in my hands and I really have enjoyed the phone and having the PKB and makes typing more accurate and if I was a VKBI can just tap the SYM key there is it so the best of both worlds.

Consider this Is it better to have a car with a 4 cylinder or a V8? The 4 banger will get you there but works itself to death and with the V8 its is almost always in cruise unless you go WOT = Wide Open Throdle = Flooring it!
    11-22-17 06:45 AM
    Hello CB forum,

Thanks!!
    If you're in that extreme segment that's really a power user (not insulting a lot of really busy users here) with game that's consuming actual RAM and simultaneously running part of the North Korea nuclear development program (like what I did there) from your phone, then yes, extra RAM is good in the Motion or the 4/64 KEYone.

There's also info filtering out regarding another device but no release info yet.
    11-22-17 06:45 AM
    Unless you're done with physical keyboards, I think you might be better off waiting for the rumored Keytwo device.

BlackBerry KEYone successor with Snapdragon 660 SoC, 6GB of RAM leaked | BGR India
    11-22-17 10:03 AM
    If you're really into gaming then I say neither device honestly. The Motion has the same guts as the Keyone I think so that's not gonna help you. The Keyone, which I own and love, isn't a gaming device even with the extra gig of RAM. There are just better phones for that if that's what you like to do with your phones.
    11-22-17 09:22 PM
    Not to turn you away from BlackBerry, but I think you got wrong phone for your usage.
    I say keep KEYone and get a Gaming Device.
    11-25-17 12:28 AM
    Yes I don't BlackBerry devices would fit ur needs for gaming.
    11-27-17 08:01 PM
    I'd consider the new Razer phone for your needs.
    11-27-17 08:38 PM