Hi!

There's still this one question wondering around in my head and I haven't really found an answer yet.
    With BB10 dropping support for BIS, does this actually mean that those BB devices drop their once so praised security feature as well?!

I have chosen BlackBerry over iPhone/Android because of that (+ the QWERTZ) but with things turning out like that it probably won't matter if I send a message via BB or 'just something else' ..?

Just in case, if this question has already been answered, I'm sorry for any double postings.
    Any help on that case is appreciated
    02-10-13 04:52 AM
    02-10-13 05:33 AM
    Thank you!
    02-10-13 05:45 AM
    Do you think hackers are going to specifically target you? Or maybe Javier Bardem is who you fear???
    02-10-13 01:49 PM
    A common misconception that people seem to have is that BIS offered end to end encryption.... this is not the case. You need BES for that. BIS simply offered data compression and push email. The push part was needed as nobody else offered it, whereas things have changed on that front. Data compression has it's drawback, and that's speed. More people want a speedy connection and that's something that BB had decide on.
    02-10-13 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD