I have Verizon and I had data services yesterday. Today I have nothing!
    04-11-08 08:47 AM
    I haven't been receiving emails for around 5 days! I started a thread the other day called "big email problems". As of then I couldn't find anyone complaining of an outage. Now I see others but were you all workin fine before yesterday? I can send emails and they definitely go through but can't receive. I can finally resend service books again, which makes me think outage is over, but I still get no email. Except for the one from RIM or whoever tellin me my email is registered.
    04-11-08 09:25 AM
    tmobile out in minnesnowta(BIS) this and 6+ inches of snow and ice make for a great day!! Come on 4.5 and spring!!??
    04-11-08 09:25 AM
    Out here in Rhode Island, I have a Sprint 8830 running with the Redirector, didn't have email from about 10:30am till about 9:00pm or so, but all seems ok now.

Ken
    04-11-08 10:03 AM
    I called ATT, they gave me two addresses to try but Problem is, when I go there, error message states: The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider.

Very frustrating.
    04-11-08 11:14 AM
    Verizon user in Houston. Went down yesterday some time between 3pm and 5pm.

According to VerizonWireless, the outage reset a password in the device.

Had to press ##000000 send and add vzw as the password.

Hope this helps!
    04-11-08 12:22 PM
    For Once I was not affected =]
    04-11-08 01:42 PM
    Massachusetts verizon, no problems today. I thought I saw somewhere there is suppossed to be an outage over the weekend during the early morning hours (2am?).
    04-11-08 01:51 PM
    UMA, uma, EDGE, GMA, e-mail/ push mail has all been sketchy on my 8320 starting Wednesday, then still some issues on Thursday, but seems fine today...
    04-11-08 09:53 PM
    El Paso, TX. I can do everything but receive Emails. It lets me send them just fine surf the web and use any programs that use the net. I have tried to send service books and register my device many times but still wont let me receive emails. Everynow and then one email or two will slip in tho. And it's with Tmobile
    04-13-08 12:38 AM
    So it is working, just slow?

Sounds like a localized TMo issue.

Have you pulled the battery and rebooted the device?
    04-13-08 12:51 AM
    yeah, I have pulled the battery out like 5 times and it doesnt really seem slow because I'll get like 1 out 10 emails if that. It started wednesday night. I got one email thursday and no other and 1 email today and nothing else, but in my email at home I have like 30 emails i've missed.
    04-13-08 02:16 AM
    I am having all sorts of email/connection problems... do you think this is why? I bet I pulled my battery 15 times this weekend! It seems like it is only pushing emails when it feels like it. I can't get on the internet most of the time and it's not sending bb messenger messages regularly either. Any suggestions? I haven't called verizon b/c I've already spent over 6 1/2 hours on the phone with them in the last month and I'm getting a little tired of talking to them. Thought I had my problems resolved and then this
    04-14-08 02:49 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD