guys, need your comments on this i got across... it basically says EMOZE is better that using RIM's technology... check it out.

emoze defeats BlackBerry™ in the 3GSM World Congress mobile push email showdown

please do not flame me... just your comments - actually misposted this to the 8300 house... sorry...

06-20-08 11:58 AM
    Emoze is a neat concept, but I could never get it to work with OWA. They want me to get them a user id so they can troubleshoot it. Once RIM worked out the kinks with MS Exchange 2007, BIS works fine for me.

Emoze will not work w/ a BB the same way it works on a WM smartphone or PDA.
    06-20-08 12:12 PM
    Last year... And BB push is still on top.
    06-20-08 03:03 PM
    i mean for me, its not about whether it runs on BB or BIS is still on top... i think what we have here is a viable product for the mass market... free and runs on most phones here in my region the market is 75% Nokia, 20% SE, and 5% others (BB, WM, Palm). And this region is a fast emerging market (and I mean very fast)

a bad sign for RIM, now Nokia is also rolling out it is own. What we re are looking at is not just push e-mail, but calendars, task, and memos. If RIM wants to win the masses, it better start at looking at the business climate. things are no longer the same two years ago... plus we have Mobile(Me) and the iPhone... Funambol... MS rapidly coming after... and Cortado... and others...

Competition, Flavor, Options and diversity indeed will gives us the best service, and also shut down those that do not perform...

my two cents.
    Last edited by sphynx; 06-20-08 at 03:43 PM.
    06-20-08 03:37 PM
    yeah they are so great they dont even support blackberry devices.

just the nokia and etc.

old news move on.

a.
    06-20-08 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD