So... what's the status with the BIS network? Is it still having problems?

Is there a site which reports on the BIS network somewhere?
    06-03-09 03:21 PM
    My service has been ok today tim!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 04:57 PM
    I have a handful of e-mails that have yet to hit my handheld... it's really frustrating, sometimes i'll get my e-mails immediately, other times it takes FOREVER for them to come thru!! It's really frustrating!
    06-03-09 05:13 PM
    Yeah, today I've had a bunch of delayed e-mails. Normally I get them before they show up on my server, but not today. Even MMS messages have been delayed today, which according to the AT&T rep I spoke with a few weeks back goes over BIS data (you just don't get charged for them.)

No links to a site that keeps track of BIS network status?
    06-03-09 05:16 PM
    I just tried to find something on Google, but with no luck... The only one that I know of is DataOutages.com - Blackberry & Carrier Service Outage Information Center, which has info about the outage that happened on the 1st, but nothing updated as of today. I just reset my phone, now all of them are magically rolling in, but I wonder how long it's going to be before I get a new one to pop thru... this is such a pain... could they be updating to BIS 2.7 by chance??? could this be causing the delays?
    06-03-09 05:23 PM
    That's the one I was looking for! Thanks!
    06-03-09 05:31 PM
    not a problem! Hoperully things get back up and running smoothly soon!

Yep, still no change, sent myself a test message, no luck, still haven't recieved it. This is getting a little bit rediculous...
    Last edited by elvin1983; 06-03-09 at 06:42 PM.
    06-03-09 06:36 PM
    Hmm. I have both my blackberry.net and my work e-mail addy (OWA) on my BB... the BB e-mail address hits the device BLAZINGLY fast. The OWA mail seems to be running slow.

I may have to resend service books or look at my server. =/
    06-03-09 08:35 PM
    No problems here. No problems in months actually...

06-03-09 08:38 PM
    Hmm. I have both my blackberry.net and my work e-mail addy (OWA) on my BB... the BB e-mail address hits the device BLAZINGLY fast. The OWA mail seems to be running slow.

I may have to resend service books or look at my server. =/
    With these outages, that's a question I've been wondering about. If you have a bb email address are you better off than us with gmail or other providers?

Anyone else have any ideas?

06-03-09 10:35 PM
    With these outages, that's a question I've been wondering about. If you have a bb email address are you better off than us with gmail or other providers?
    Well, I resent my service books about 2 hours ago and I'm still seeing the same issues. My BB email account hits my BB before I've even moved my mouse away from the "Send" button when I send it email. My Exchange (OWA) email account hits the BB after about... 20 minutes.

MMS was desperately slow this afternoon, but resending the service books seems to have helped that.

I'm not ruling out my Exchange server as the problem, however. I'll take a look at that in the morning.
    06-03-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD