I just notice today the "delete" function on the BB does things differently for Gmail than normally expected. I don't know if that's just me.

Case 1:
    Let's say you receive an email in your Gmail (inbox) and the same message is pushed to your BB. If you delete the email off your BB, then it would delete the email off your Gmail (inbox). That's the expected normal behavior.

Case 2:
    Let's say you receive an email in your Gmail (inbox) and the same message is pushed to your BB. You then archive the email in Gmail, so the message is off your inbox and moved into your All Mail box, but not deleted per Gmail. The email remains in your BB. That's the expected normal behavior.

Now you delete this email off you BB. Previously nothing is done to the email in Gmail. The email remains in your All Mail box. That's what I have been used to.

But today, it deletes the email off Gmail by moving it to my Trash folder. That's something new, at least to me. If that's the case, that means you can never delete emails off your BB that you want to save in Gmail.
    Last edited by leskchan; 10-02-09 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Typo
    10-02-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD