Is anyone getting html email to work? I'm running 4.5, I resent the service books but no luck.....
    06-30-08 05:21 PM
    Yes it is working for me..go to your email/options/ and make sure "enable HTML" is on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 05:24 PM
    You are the second person today to say this who is on at&t. It makes me wonder if at&t have sucessfully upgraded. I also wonder if you may not have to re-register your BIS account. I do not know this, I am just uessing. Maybe a call to at&t would be in order.

Also there is a thread around here started by some at&t guys who are very unofficially taking questions. Maybe you could ask them too.
    06-30-08 05:27 PM
    Well, I'm on att and it's working for me...although its not totally what I expected...

06-30-08 05:30 PM
    I've got the html set to yes. Sent service books. no luck..I hate to call att...what a waste of time....lol. cb people no so much more!
    06-30-08 05:33 PM
    Its working now...guess it took a bit to update!!. I like it!!
    06-30-08 06:16 PM
    I've got the html set to yes. Sent service books. no luck..I hate to call att...what a waste of time....lol. cb people no so much more!
    UH..i wouldn't call AT&T regardless...what are you going to tell them??? that you're running a beta OS??? I don't think they'd like that too much...
    06-30-08 06:22 PM
    I'm on Tmobile. And I have 4.5.0.42. I can't get it to work.
    I see that i'm updated as I have the option to choose "yes" for html e-mail. But what shows up is only boxes where the images should be. I click the menu and tell it to get images, but it doesn't do anything. Just sits there.

And yes, I've done both the battery pull and the send service books. Nothing has helped. And I am getting this through new e-mail, not old e-mail being resent or forwarded.

Anyone have any idea what to do?
    06-30-08 06:38 PM
    do you have to have o.s 4.5?
    also rim says "Warning: You should not install BlackBerry Device Software that is older than the current version installed on the BlackBerry device. Doing so could cause the BlackBerry device to malfunction." i have 4.3.0.93 and i cant find it to down load it onto my pc
    can any body help? i think my berrys smarter than i am
    06-30-08 06:39 PM
    I am on T-mobile using .46 and html email works fine (it did on .44 also). Best of luck to you.

06-30-08 06:49 PM
    Hey guys I'm using os 4.5 but I'm not get the enable html on my tmo 8320.
    And I've done everything. Battery pull, resend service books on both my curve and the tmo website. I even deleted my gmail account and reinstalled it on bis, and nothing! I really need your help guys. The only thing I can think of is the I'm running os 4.5.0.10 on my curve. You guys think that could be the problem?
    06-30-08 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD