Has anyone gotten there prize yet? If so I'm talking about something that must be shipped to you not an app or an unlock code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 03:14 PM
    I can answer this one... the answer is not quite yet!

The people who won software apps were emailed their prizes already (if for some reason you haven't received for free Fabian Heuwieser or Toysoft app or Bplay gift card please send an email to sitesupport @ crackberry.com - include your username and send email from the address tied to your CB account).

For the prizes where there was one winner - the ColorWare Curve 8900 and the Schlage LiNK - I heard back from the winners and sent that info immediately onto the companies who are taking care of those prizes. I believe both are already on the way to winners.

For the other prizes, where there's physical prizes that need to be shipped and there were multiple winners, those have not yet been shipped yet. I send out the emails to all the winners last week, and over the course of this week have been hearing back from everyone with their shipping details. I pretty much have everyone's info now, so will be passing that onto the sponsor companies today and they will all process and ship next week. So it'll probably be towards the end of next week or the week after when you receive your prize.

Thanks for the patience. There's lots of coordination on collecting winners info on a contest like this. And I need to try and get everybody's info before I pass it onto the companies to make it easy on them so they can take care of the prizes in one shot.

Congrats again to all the winners!
    03-13-09 04:03 PM
    I figured as mich thanks for the reply I was just curious to see if anyone else got there physical prize yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD