So it might be a bit tinfoil hat moment but I was reading an article about Quantum Internet and how information could be sent securely. ( http://www.technologyreview.com/view...ver-two-years/) And then it struck me on the possible BBRY direction and TH vision of mobile computing and future of information delivery.

Acquiring QNX and the leaving of Mike Lazaridis to persue his philloantropy in Quantum physics aligns BBRY into a very execting future of tech. We have all flogged the its not hardware but software horse, but BBRY is truly innovating in this field. To consumers and pseudo technofiles it means nothing nor do they care but I dunno, I'm not usually a Kool aid drinker but I see BBRY direction.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 10:26 AM
    Ya. Other platforms supporters won't admit but BB is the one making huge advanaces and innovations. They think different and do things different. I'm sure there will be a shake up with the duopoly. I'd argue Mozilla is doing more than most. Samsung definitely not resting on its laurels. I just think BBs ideas and tech is far beyond anyone elses. We're only a few months in and I have no doubt BB is just scratching the surface.

I'll add I think there are bigger nerds in Waterloo than cuppertino or mountain view. More geeks in the other two.
    Acumenight and bigbadben10 like this.
    05-06-13 08:22 PM
    Ya. Other platforms supporters won't admit but BB is the one making huge advanaces and innovations. They think different and do things different. I'm sure there will be a shake up with the duopoly. I'd argue Mozilla is doing more than most. Samsung definitely not resting on its laurels. I just think BBs ideas and tech is far beyond anyone elses. We're only a few months in and I have no doubt BB is just scratching the surface.

I'll add I think there are bigger nerds in Waterloo than cuppertino or mountain view. More geeks in the other two.
    Samsung is figuring out how to cram more cores onto a die... While blackberry (specifically mike lizardis) is trying to revolutionize the computer industry as we know it today... and well, apple is just good at putting an "S" after things lately...

This will matter in the mid to long term, blackberry just has to survive until then

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:48 AM
    Samdungs founders rely on copying that which is popular. Not forging new ideas. It will catch up to them

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:57 AM