woke up this morning - grabbed my phone and went outside for a smoke - went to change my wallpaper for the day (morning tradition; labor of love - i made most of the pics through countless hours of hard work; there were over a hundred last i checked.....

all gone!
    ALL F***ING GONE!!!!!

well, except 4.

1. is this typical? what happened?
    2. isn't there a program somewhere where i can go into the memory and take a closer look (as of now, they're all gone, not being listed in the media player. but oddly enough, the current wallpaper is one of the ones "missing")?
    03-26-13 12:50 PM
    Where did you save them ? SD card? or device?
    03-26-13 12:53 PM
    Where did you save them ? SD card? or device?

device.

i located them (still there!) via hovering over the Media icon -> Explore,
    but i CANNOT get them to be viewable again in the "Picture Library" section (tried importing. that didn't work).

ideas?
    03-26-13 01:20 PM
    thats weird, try hooking your phone up to the computer and see if you can open them on the pc. Do you have a pc backup or cloud backup of all your stuff on your phone? i reccommend box.com if not theyve recently had a free 50gb account promotion not sure if theyre still doing it but at least with a cloud backup youd be safe and never lose anything important

btw 100 wallpapers may seem a lot to a man but thats nothing for a female! i have close to 2000 lol not even counting camera pictures and photos of things/people i dunno what id do if i lost all those =l
    03-26-13 02:35 PM
    thats weird, try hooking your phone up to the computer and see if you can open them on the pc. Do you have a pc backup or cloud backup of all your stuff on your phone? i reccommend box.com if not theyve recently had a free 50gb account promotion not sure if theyre still doing it but at least with a cloud backup youd be safe and never lose anything important

btw 100 wallpapers may seem a lot to a man but thats nothing for a female! i have close to 2000 lol not even counting camera pictures and photos of things/people i dunno what id do if i lost all those =l
    yeah, it's not the end of the world, but sooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating.
    and i can see them there while exploring, but cannot get em back in the "Picture Library".

and alas, my laptop is semi-broken. that is, .net is.
    and the BB desktop program needs it to run.

i can't win.

there must be a way to force them to import,
    but my walnut-sized brain can't figure it out.
    03-26-13 03:41 PM