Come one Crackberry Nation.... Make Us Proud.

Poll: Will you pay $250 for a BlackBerry Q10? | BGR
    04-25-13 02:31 PM
    I will in fact pay $250.00 for it. As I did for my 9930, and that was $250 well spent.

(For all curious, that is in US Dollars! )
    04-25-13 03:26 PM
    I be if it was 49 CND/US it would sell more than the iPhone and people wouldn't have to contemplate weather nor not get it.
    04-25-13 03:28 PM
    I be if it was 49 CND/US it would sell more than the iPhone and people wouldn't have to contemplate weather nor not get it.
    Good Point. But I don't think it would outsell the Apple phone. Especially, when the iPhone 4 is Free with Contract. Besides, I'm fairly sure that BlackBerry has a midrange and a low range option for BB10 in the works that will cover that Price point.
    04-25-13 03:34 PM
    Good Point. But I don't think it would outsell the Apple phone. Especially, when the iPhone 4 is Free with Contract. Besides, I'm fairly sure that BlackBerry has a midrange and a low range option for BB10 in the works that will cover that Price point.
    LOL. I assume BriniaSonia, was being saracastic....gulp...I hope. Q10 should provide a much-needed sales blip - and it should be big one initially - half the die-hards who have held out with a keyboard, not only want an upgrade, half their buttons dont work anymore! Ultimately though, it has a substantially limited market - very low in North America. I think it could have a bigger audience in developing nations where many have not yet converted to a touch-screen. If they released a cheap version there, they could sell some good numbers.
    04-25-13 04:29 PM
    WTF was the point of this BGR's survey? Was he trying to prove a point? Looks like it blew up on his face! LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:59 PM
    The point was to get a lot of clicks...

mission accomplished.

WTF was the point of this BGR's survey? Was he trying to prove a point? Looks like it blew up on his face! LOL

Posted via CB10
    Etios, m1a1mg, richardat and 5 others like this.
    04-25-13 05:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'll bet he was shocked a lot of CB fanboys voted!!! So he didn't get the results he wanted - whatever those were.
    04-25-13 05:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not really..
    His point was to gather as much BlackBerry fans as possible on his website to get more money in ads.
    Knowing that a thread like this one will appear as soon as the survey come out they are pretty bright and everyone who went there don't understand how to kill bgr : if like me you don't like the way they do things, ignore them and all they do

Posted via CB10
    Etios, bigbmc26, m1a1mg and 4 others like this.
    04-25-13 05:46 PM
    The new S4 is going to be $199 for 2 years. The $50 difference for a chassis milled out of a single solid ingot of stainless steel compared to the plasticky construction of the Samsung is well worth it just on its own.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:46 PM
    Stop giving them hits. They know they push bb users buttons and they're reaping the benefits.
    bigbmc26 and BerryWizard like this.
    04-25-13 06:57 PM
    Voted for the second choice.
    04-25-13 09:06 PM
    Voted for the second choice as well.
    04-25-13 09:18 PM
    Yes, I'll bet he was shocked a lot of CB fanboys voted!!! So he didn't get the results he wanted - whatever those were.
    Wonder if all of them will actually pay that much to get one though.
    richardat likes this.
    04-25-13 10:18 PM
    Dumb setup for a poll though. You can reload the page and vote multiple times.
    04-25-13 10:41 PM
    Who cares what the price is. They obviously think there's a section of the market that will pay that. Then in 3 weeks the price will drop. 5 weeks down the road it will be 50$.

I'm paying 700 for it...

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 11:49 PM
    You have to wonder why he is doing this poll, it's just going to be swarmed by crackberrians. This is pure speculation, but I suspect his readership is down and this is a sure fire way to drive traffic.

Just a guess. ...

P.s. If you really do not like bgr stop going to his site, his numbers will take a hit and ad revenue will drop (his life blood).

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:55 AM
    $250 on contract just isn't worth it considering what other devices offer specs and apps wise. It'll drop in price pretty fast. I'm curious what tmobile will charge full retail price.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    04-26-13 12:15 PM
    LOL. I assume BriniaSonia, was being saracastic....gulp...I hope. Q10 should provide a much-needed sales blip - and it should be big one initially - half the die-hards who have held out with a keyboard, not only want an upgrade, half their buttons dont work anymore! Ultimately though, it has a substantially limited market - very low in North America. I think it could have a bigger audience in developing nations where many have not yet converted to a touch-screen. If they released a cheap version there, they could sell some good numbers.
    I think the Q10 will sell well regardless. From what I can tell all the reviews are positive.
    04-26-13 02:21 PM
    I think someone already put if best. "The keyboard is the best app out there. "
    As a middle aged, business owner with a penchant for technology , I need the best communication phone available. The Q10 is that phone. I don't consume media on my phone, except in a pinch. I have a PlayBook and an Ipad mini which give me decent mobile media access.
    I've finally come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to compromise my communication capabilities in order to follow the trends. I believe that there is a sizeable number of people out for who feel the same way that I do.
    While I appreciate products made by Apple and Samsung, their phones compromise communication functionality, in order to put media consumption at the forefront. This is perfect for a segment of consumers.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 03:58 PM
    I think someone already put if best. "The keyboard is the best app out there. "As a middle aged, business owner with a penchant for technology , I need the best communication phone available. The Q10 is that phone. I don't consume media on my phone, except in a pinch. I have a PlayBook and an Ipad mini which give me decent mobile media access. I've finally come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to compromise my communication capabilities in order to follow the trends. I believe that there is a sizeable number of people out for who feel the same way that I do. While I appreciate products made by Apple and Samsung, their phones compromise communication functionality, in order to put media consumption at the forefront. This is perfect for a segment of consumers. Posted via CB10
    Ditto (I am a 53 year old sick of iPhone typos)
    04-27-13 10:23 PM
    I think someone already put if best. "The keyboard is the best app out there. "
    As a middle aged, business owner with a penchant for technology , I need the best communication phone available. The Q10 is that phone. I don't consume media on my phone, except in a pinch. I have a PlayBook and an Ipad mini which give me decent mobile media access.
    I've finally come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to compromise my communication capabilities in order to follow the trends. I believe that there is a sizeable number of people out for who feel the same way that I do.
    While I appreciate products made by Apple and Samsung, their phones compromise communication functionality, in order to put media consumption at the forefront. This is perfect for a segment of consumers.

Posted via CB10
    Please tell me how Samsung and Apple
    "compromise communication functionality, in order to put media consumption at the forefront"? I get so tired of hearing fanboys regurgitate that line, when in actuality it makes no sense. I would love to know how a keyboard helps you respond to emails and texts faster than a virtual keyboard. I can almost guarantee you I (and most that are proficient with virtual keyboards) can type every bit as fast with my virtual keyboard as you can with your physical keyboard, but I also have the benefit of a much larger screen, more apps (for play and business), and all around more updated ecosystem. The argument that
    "blackberry is the best communication device" is as stale as their phones. It was probably true 4-5 years ago, but has long been surpassed in almost all communication areas since.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    04-28-13 07:55 PM
    I bought two

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 11:32 PM
    I bought two

Posted via CB10
    Is this you?

04-29-13 09:55 AM
    Simple answer yes they will...

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:39 PM