I have a 9900.
    I missed plenty of shots because of that camera.
    That camera is adequate on a 2007 Curve.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    And oddly, it was a similar style camera with the fixed focus of that generation Curve with a little better resolution. I remember our playing Crack berry Survivor where I couldn't take a close-up with high enough resolution to make it work. Drove me bonkers! That was one place muly Style really did well, camera.
    02-09-13 12:08 AM
    This phone is awesome. I'm loving it, I would definitely bought it over the GS4. Specs are just specs, the z10 has an excellent overall experience. I don't see the experience getting any better with more hardware.
    However, convincing the general public is gonna be a challenge.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-09-13 12:09 AM
    Holy moly
    I hear ya and look No front Buttons!
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-09-13 01:54 AM
    However, convincing the general public is gonna be a challenge.
    I'm not convinced, and I'm a BB faithful. this phone is going to be a tough sell compared to whats coming soon.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-09-13 01:20 PM
    I'm not convinced, and I'm a BB faithful. this phone is going to be a tough sell compared to whats coming soon.
    I'm really having a problem getting my excitement back where it was before all the info came out about no data compression and the notification/profiles/bed side mode changes.

02-11-13 12:02 PM
    I'm really having a problem getting my excitement back where it was before all the info came out about no data compression and the notification/profiles/bed side mode changes.

Well , we have to figure a way to get you excited then lol
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-11-13 12:24 PM
    Well , we have to figure a way to get you excited then lol
    ***must behave, must behave, must behave*******

02-11-13 12:35 PM
    I believe until the new BB gets more than one model out we will still have some of the concerns that has impacted the old RIM for the past few years. Upon releasing the BB 7 phones they said they would not be upgraded to the BB10 software. I have a 9800 and I waited and never moved toward a BB 7 phone. I did not want to be locked in to AT&T's contract when the 10 came out. So I bought the Playbook upon release and have waited for it to become all that it was promoted to be some day. Now I am waiting for AT& T to get off their tails and make the Z10 available. I feel I waited and let the BB 7 go by and can not take the risk to continue to wait to see what the BB phone that could be released near the end of the year. I have decided better to have a bird in the hand then wishing for a nicer and better bird that may not land until next year or the next or the next. Each competitor's release will have an impact on the consumer. The more supply of models available the less demand for one particular brand. So no matter if it is Apple or Sammy or HTC or Microsoft or whoever each release will impact the future of the new Blackberry. I agree with others who posted it is not an "American first" cry but a cry for BB to succeed that is being screamed all across our land by people wanting the Z10 and the Q10 as soon as possible. Watching the stock market each day will show document this.
    rottonj likes this.
    02-11-13 12:51 PM

It's a quick kick in the teeth, isn't it?
    02-11-13 01:39 PM
    It's a quick kick in the teeth, isn't it?
    Yah kinda anticlimactic

02-11-13 04:12 PM
    Yah kinda anticlimactic

Even if this phone was brought up to where it should be, doubt it would be toe curling by any means
    02-11-13 05:18 PM
    Even if this phone was brought up to where it should be, doubt it would be toe curling by any means

Well, not toe curling, but certainly worthy of a few sighs.....it's SO CLOSE to being awesome....
    rottonj and BergerKing like this.
    02-12-13 02:59 AM
    Well, not toe curling, but certainly worthy of a few sighs.....it's SO CLOSE to being awesome....
    Well so close is good, but earth shattering was what was hoped for.With the hype we were brought to the verge euphoria, only to miss the spot. Its frusturating, sometimes you need more then one attempt to get it right.
    02-12-13 06:45 AM
    Well so close is good, but earth shattering was what was hoped for.With the hype we were brought to the verge euphoria, only to miss the spot. Its frusturating, sometimes you need more then one attempt to get it right.
    The hype is what I believe has damaged perception on this phone more than any actual deficiency. You had people proclaiming it would bring the tech world to its knees and guess what....it was another phone. Just that. Another phone with growing pains.
    The fanboys created a hype that BB simply could not match. Next time they should keep the bravado in check.

BergerKing, bp3dots and JeepBB like this.
    02-12-13 09:19 AM
    The hype is what I believe has damaged perception on this phone more than any actual deficiency. You had people proclaiming it would bring the tech world to its knees and guess what....it was another phone. Just that. Another phone with growing pains.
    The fanboys created a hype that BB simply could not match. Next time they should keep the bravado in check.

They will get some things fixed soon with updates.To be teased is fine at first but they need to release soon or frustration will set in and people will be looking elsewhere to get their needs met.There are plenty of phones coming out soon that will more than handle what people are looking for..
    BergerKing and Blacklatino like this.
    02-12-13 09:40 AM
    If the report is true, it isn't optimal news for BBRY, no matter how you cut it.

LOL... I remember when folks here proclaimed 4" screens as too big. Now it's just right, eh?

With HTC desperately needing a home run, it'll be an interesting Spring. Consumers win.
    This to a tee! I guarantee that if a quad core 5 inch berry came out, people would be all over it!

Funny how contradictory people have become on this site.

I personally don't think I could go smaller than 4.8 inches....

People are funny.

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    02-12-13 11:40 AM
    Lollll those G4 specs are ridiculous (though I know they're accurate). Come on.. 8 cores? Programmers don't even know how to take advantage of the cores they already have. At this point, throwing more cores at the problem won't help.. It's a top of the line Android device with no software to push its limits. All the games for Android are dumbed down just so they'll run decently across the fragmented Android spectrum. The best version of every game is always on the iPad because it's only one target to develop for vs. hundreds on Android.
    02-12-13 12:39 PM
    Lollll those G4 specs are ridiculous (though I know they're accurate). Come on.. 8 cores? Programmers don't even know how to take advantage of the cores they already have. At this point, throwing more cores at the problem won't help.. It's a top of the line Android device with no software to push its limits. All the games for Android are dumbed down just so they'll run decently across the fragmented Android spectrum. The best version of every game is always on the iPad because it's only one target to develop for vs. hundreds on Android.
    True, but the phone will be current a **** of a lot longer and be relevant spec wise more then a phone with the basics that every phone has now. Future proof baby!
    02-12-13 05:18 PM
    Any extra cores are going to be utilized running their already top of the line multitasking. As for "no software to push it's limits", I'm not sure what you'd call the rumored "Eye scrolling" and "Eye pausing" supposedly being introduced..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    02-12-13 05:27 PM
    Grrr.....d8mnit, technology! Slow Down! LOL.

Well, we will see if rediculous specs sell since that is the bottom line with "pushing the tech limits"- sales.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-12-13 07:03 PM
    They will get some things fixed soon with updates.To be teased is fine at first but they need to release soon or frustration will set in and people will be looking elsewhere to get their needs met.There are plenty of phones coming out soon that will more than handle what people are looking for..
    I agree. Whether members want to admit it, BlackBerry will have competition when the release finally happens in the US. LOL. I've already bought a couple of housings for my 9810. So, I'm in no hurry to purchase- especially with my GSlll working great. A lot of the hype and flaming were not needed. If the device is "all that", STFU and just get it to the carriers. It's simple and simple ish still works.
    02-12-13 07:12 PM
171 ... 567