Something I always loved about BlackBerry in the BBOS days was accessibility. The font adjustments were baked right into the OS so when I made changes they were reflected across the device, not just in texts or emails. BB10 isn't quite as good, and in some apps it's a bit of a struggle, but I can still use magnify when I need to and while that can be a bit cumbersome (especially on the smallish screen of my Q10), at least it works. My last Android device was in 2012 and at that time the experience wasn't great. I needed an app to do the font adjustments I needed and the whole experience was a little clumsy.

I really want the Priv, I've wanted it since it was first rumored. But I'm a little concerned, I don't want to get it and not be able to fully use it. I guess I'm wondering if Android has improved in this area or not.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 02:23 PM
    Yes, font adjustment on Chrome, texting and emails with Android. Look at the Passport too.
    01-09-16 06:19 PM
    Yes, font adjustment on Chrome, texting and emails with Android. Look at the Passport too.
    Thanks. If I don't get the Priv I will for sure get the Passport.

I may just try to get ahold of an old Android device and see how much I can do with it as far as font changing. If there's a function similar to magnify in BB10 I can work with that.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 06:43 PM