My company is currently considering not upgrading to BB10 but testing alternate solutions using (ugh) iPhones or (yuck) Android. What's the best way to inform BlackBerry so that their local salesforce can try and head this off?
    10-20-13 12:01 PM
    Where about are you?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 12:02 PM
    Austria now, but question is general (it is not obvious from their web site how one might proceed).
    10-20-13 12:09 PM
    Austria now, but question is general (it is not obvious from their web site how one might proceed).
    Well there are reps designated for certain areas. I'm not sure about Europe, but if it was Canada or the United States, I could help lol

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 12:11 PM
    Has your work place tried BlackBerry 10?

What makes them want to choose iOS or Android?

Posted via my Z30.
    10-20-13 11:54 PM
    IT fellow said the organization was worried about BB's future. It is essentially the same reason BB felt it necessary to take out the full page newpaper ads.

I have no idea to what extent my IT group has tried or piloted BB10 (they are fairly cagey about such things). The purpose of my original post was to see if there was some easy way people in a similar boat could tip off BB so that their sales reps could do something (albeit reactively).
    10-21-13 05:59 AM
    Maybe send over Michael Clewley or Alec Saunders an email.

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10 [BBM#6]
    10-21-13 06:20 AM
    Send a twitter message with your email to @BlackBerry4biz or I'm sure their is a contact form for BES10 on the BlackBerry website for your region.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1725
    10-21-13 06:28 AM
    IT fellow said the organization was worried about BB's future.
    That's the same reason our firm's IT chief gave for not signing on for BES10 earlier this year. He was proven to be correct because that was obviously before the news of the last couple of months. Nothing to be done about it, unless you are an IT decisionmaker yourself or have a position of outsized influence with your company. Even assuming BBRY paid attention to your company, IT is not going to take BBRY's word for anything. It's unfortunate but this is the way it's been playing out in many places.
    10-21-13 06:56 AM
    That's the same reason our firm's IT chief gave for not signing on for BES10 earlier this year. He was proven to be correct because that was obviously before the news of the last couple of months. Nothing to be done about it, unless you are an IT decisionmaker yourself or have a position of outsized influence with your company. Even assuming BBRY paid attention to your company, IT is not going to take BBRY's word for anything. It's unfortunate but this is the way it's been playing out in many places.
    I understand it's a bit of a long shot but who knows? People's attitudes can change month to month and a return call at the right time can mean a big thing. Plus all the NSA news items out recently can't help but increase the case for BB.
    10-21-13 03:07 PM