I have no idea which is more secure for mobile banking, any feedback?

hide.me seems more up-to-date whereas, I see the Torguard is for the Z10 but also works on BB Passport OS10.3

Pure VPN also provide a VPN service for OS10.3

I guess the BB Priv may make this academic, as the choice will be wider with that.
    thanks, Dan
    10-12-15 11:18 AM
    Personally I wouldn't use a VPN for banking..banking sites force HTTPS and SSL anyway when connecting plus unless you're using WiFi, you kind of don't have much to worry about. Your mobile data is obviously safer than any open / shared WiFi. A VPN does offer an additional security layer, but it can also cause problems for you as you might need to go through additional authentication as it's essentially coming from an unknown network, especially if your VPN is in a different country. If you insist on doing banking over a VPN, you'll want to read the privacy policies for those you're opting to go with and how they handle your data. Personally I use PureVPN and have for years but I never do banking over it... I just don't use open networks.
    10-12-15 11:39 AM