I can maybe understand why BlackBerry might not want to tout the screen share functionality this way, but in my family it'll make a huge difference.

Whenever my mom/dad call with phone issues (how to install/use an app, something's not working, etc) I'm usually trying to help them blind. Once I was getting so frustrated, I had them facetime me and point the camera to their screen, and it was still pretty frustrating. But this sort of functionality is really helpful in my family because I can just show them through screenshare. No "do you see this?", "it's on the bottom right, no not that, no explain what it looks like" and so on.

****, there are sometimes I wish I could do this for my grandmom's iPad. She can navigate it, but being on the other side of the continent, trying to help her whenever she runs into a problem is frustrating at best, and 'shoot myself this is going to take forever' annoying.

And as a former IT guy, I would've killed for this feature whenever we'd get questions on how something worked from employees on the field.

(apparently h e double hockey sticks is censored but half naked women touting BB10 isn't...weird)
    02-11-13 10:09 PM
    Yup. I'm waiting to test this out with friends once they get Z10s

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 10:18 PM