I got my curve a little over a month ago. Back on July 25, I ordered two skins for my curve. I was billed that day. Their site says 5-8 business days which is pretty slow in my opinion. Anyway, after 10 business days I sent them a less than happy email explaining I still didn't have my skins. They responded quickly saying they were sorry. They said it could have been due an error in address or it was simply lost in the mail. They confirmed my address, and it was correct. They said they would get a replacement sent right out. As of yesterday, I still had yet to receive anything. I sent them another email stating they better have some explaination or I would be contacting my credit card company. They offered no excuse, and just said they would refund my money.

Just thought I would post this up as a FYI for anyone ordering from them. I wouldn't! Take your money elsewhere.
    08-20-08 02:50 PM
    thats weird i have ordered numerous skins and protectors from them and its never taken more than 3 days.
    08-20-08 02:53 PM
    i got my skins within 4-5 days with no issues. i think it's a great product!

sorry it didn't work out for you.
    08-20-08 02:56 PM
    Yea me too. Got them sooner than I thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 02:57 PM
    sorry it was unpleasant for you, but thanks for the info. Im neew to ordering things online for my BB
    08-20-08 02:58 PM
    I have bought over 10 skins from there, both for my laptop, my berry, my bros berry and my iphone. It has never taken more than 3-4 days to recieve from date of purchase.
    08-20-08 03:01 PM
    You did note that they ship via US Mail and that they come in a normal business sized envelope? In fact they look an aweful lot like junk mail. Any chance someone threw them away without knowing what they were?
    08-20-08 03:05 PM
    I've ordered over 5 skins on seperate instances and have always received them within a week or so

08-20-08 03:07 PM
    I only ordered once but without problems and very satisfied with the product.

Just bad luck on your part I guess
    08-20-08 03:07 PM
    You did note that they ship via US Mail and that they come in a normal business sized envelope? In fact they look an aweful lot like junk mail. Any chance someone threw them away without knowing what they were?
    that's a great point! it does look like regular junk mail!
    08-20-08 03:09 PM
    yep me 2, just recently I ordered more and I wasnt expecting it to come as soon as it did
    08-20-08 03:10 PM
    I'm with the majority on this one. I have ordered six BSE's
    and every single time they came as and when expected.
    08-20-08 03:11 PM
    I'm not sure about BSE's, but I order the IS Sunday, and pay almost double for shipping, and it was worth it. I love IS, and didnt have a problem with it.

I've also heard good things about BSE, I will have to order one just to try it out.
    08-20-08 03:15 PM
    Nope, my girl doesn't throw away anything. We don't get a lot of junk mail like some people do, so it didn't get lost between other items either.

Common sense tells me a company would send the second order to me with delievery confirmation incase I was trying to screw them over and just lie about not getting them.
    08-20-08 03:16 PM
    I completely back BSE. I have ordered from them a few times and always receive within 3 days. The last order I recceived, the BSE got bent in the mail and I emailed their CS. I got a response right away and new ones in the mail a couple days later.

08-20-08 03:21 PM
    I must say I am surprised! Heard of MANY people who have used the company to order from and I cannot say I have ever heard of anyone having problems..
    08-20-08 03:23 PM
    Nothing but great things to say about BSE here too. Quick shipping, excellent customer service, and a great product at a steal of a price.

08-20-08 04:02 PM
    You say that they "screwed you over". How exactly were you screwed over? Something happened and they tried to fix it, that didn't work so they refunded your money. I'd say that's pretty good business. They refunded your money because it's easier to go without your business than deal with someone threatening to contact their credit card company. I could only dream that the cable company I work for did this, I wouldn't have to deal with people such as yourself every day. If you were nice the second time I bet you would have got a different response and even possibly some expedited shipping.

If they said, "Sorry, they must have got lost in the mail, not our fault". That would have been getting "screwed over".

I have bought multiple skins from them and every time was great.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 08-20-08 at 04:22 PM.
    08-20-08 04:18 PM
    Hmmm....I've ordered from them before too, and never had any issues.

I will tell you though, that in the process of flipping through my mail, I ALMOST chunked it because it does look so much like junk mail.

I don't know..based on BSE's rep, I'm inclined to believe it got tossed accidentally.
    08-20-08 04:58 PM
    thats weird i have ordered numerous skins and protectors from them and its never taken more than 3 days.
    I have ordered 6 different times from another country and had them 48 - 72 hours after I got the email it was shipped.

Sorry you had a bad experience OP, but I would and have recommended them repeatedly. What you ran into is a USPS issue from the sounds of it.

EDIT

For anyone reading this thread, def try BSE. This is a one time thing, but BSE did resolve the issue for him, they did NOT screw him over as he said. I agree - he contacted, they replied, sent new ones, he didn't get them again, he was refunded.

I think they could have jumped through 75 hoops for him and he still would be claiming they screwed him over.

*shakes head*
    Last edited by reeneebob; 08-20-08 at 06:18 PM.
    08-20-08 06:12 PM
    Yea me too. Got them sooner than I thought.
    me too!! i have yet apply mine to my berry yet but i am sure i will love it when i do! i have heard soooo many good things about BSE from CB!!

08-20-08 06:33 PM
    Sorry it didn't work our for you, but I ordered mine the other days and I got my skins in 3 days! Great service.
    08-20-08 06:40 PM
    dude that blows for you man cause this is the only time i've heard of BSE screwin up like that.
    08-20-08 06:47 PM
    Sorry to hear about your problem with BSE. I have ordered once before and their product is great! Arrived on time and its been protecting my BB very well so I back them. I ordered another one yesterday for my Curve and got an email today saying its shipped so I am expecting it on Friday or Saturday. Lets see how that goes.
    08-20-08 07:06 PM
    I too ordered them after hearing so many great things about them. so I ordered once from them with no problem. A bit pricey for two screen savers IMO but other than that, no complaints.
    Last edited by flchick75; 08-20-08 at 07:20 PM.
    08-20-08 07:18 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD