I will be traveling quite a bit in US in the next few months and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a provider for my Q10 SQN-1005 unlocked . I'm currently on rogers network and their travel packs are garbage
    I've looked into roam mobility and the price is fair but some of the reviews for data aren't great because they piggy back T mobile?

I will be mostly traveling southern states from Florida to Nevada

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 05:28 PM
    With anything that uses T-mobile, where you are traveling really matters as their coverage is not the most extensive. I used Roam for the first time on a trip to Vegas and I had no problems. Data was fine.
    cnote2 likes this.
    01-26-14 05:52 PM
    I agree to stick with T-Mobile. On the whole, it should work fairly well for you. Florida and through the gulf coast should have good coverage and I know that Vegas has great coverage. You can go onto the T-Mobile USA website at Cell Phones | 4G Phones | iPhone and Android Phones | T-Mobile to check the coverage map for where you'll be traveling.

Enjoy your trip!!
    cnote2 likes this.
    01-26-14 06:05 PM
    I would also recommend T-Mobile. I have been using them everytime I travel to the States over the past year and it has worked out very well for me.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Q10
    01-26-14 06:27 PM
    Poor reading skills. Disregard
    01-26-14 08:34 PM
    t-mobile is my choice
    01-26-14 08:35 PM
    Go with T-Mobile. You'll have no problems with coverage as they have all that area covered. I have no problems here in Houston and other major urban areas in Texas. Had no issues in Orlando as well.

Best deal is the $3/day deal on T-Mobile. That's for unlimited talk and text in USA. But only first 200 MB at 4G speeds. Great deal for your scenario.

Here's the link: http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/pay-as-you-go
    cnote2 likes this.
    01-26-14 10:21 PM
    I use Roam Mobility all the time and love it! Amazing rates, unlimited calling within the US and to Canada with a healthy amount of data... great service! My one caveat is to make sure you check out T-Mobile 's coverage map to ensure you get strong signals.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 10:29 PM
    How about Solavei Mobile Service?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 10:35 PM
    Don't go with Solavei. Their data limits are terrible and if the the person doesn't want or need monthly amount, why pay their rates?
    Also, Solavei has appears almost like a pyramid scheme. Nobody I know of uses them and I've never heard them come up in any kind of conversation about MVNOs as they appear a bit shady.

Check out opensignal.com for detailed coverage maps of all the major carriers in the USA. You can zoom in all the way to street level and look at all the towers and everything. Very useful!

Channel for Asian eye candy
    01-26-14 10:47 PM
    I haven't used this one myself but I have heard about Ready Sim (www.readysim.com). They offer temporary numbers, so you might need to get a different number for every trip but it looks fairly economical and hassle-free.

Via CB10 on Z10 | T-Mo | 10.2.1.1925
    01-27-14 12:15 AM
    Roam mobility, trust me it works. I've used them all. Very good prices and simply a very good Canadian company to deal with. Very good support a well.
    01-27-14 12:20 AM
    I recently used a ATT reseller (red pocket) and it wasn't a good thing. No tethering, APN had to be set manually through escreens, and coverage wasn't good. I. wonder how TM compares to that...

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 01:58 AM
    I've been using T mobile for a while ($2/$3 a day plans). Only time I didn't get a signal was in Vermont. I tried Roam Mobility a few months ago and have no complaints.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 04:20 AM
    Can anyone provide roam mobility approx. Rate on data? Thx

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 05:36 AM
    Can anyone provide roam mobility approx. Rate on data? Thx

Posted via CB10
    Never mind, read some review on yelp. I am pass.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 05:50 AM