I'm four months away from upgrade eligibility, but damaged my AT&T Bold and am looking for a cost-effective way to replace it at something less than full price. Recommendations please?
    08-31-09 11:49 AM
    A lot of users enjoy Craigslist.com. I would, however call the esn number in before purchase to ensure your aquiring a "clean" device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 11:51 AM
    um my first choice would be the buy/sell/trade forum here. frankly, i would never buy something off of craigslist. at least here, people are members of the forum, in good standing and provide pics + contact info. ive used the b/s/t forum here to buy and sell stuff. however, i think you need to have 100 posts in order to post in there.
    08-31-09 10:00 PM
    A lot of users enjoy Craigslist.com. I would, however call the esn number in before purchase to ensure your aquiring a "clean" device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That wont do anything as At&t doesn't blacklist the IMEI. Only thing he could find out is if the pin is active or not and even that at times can be a long shot.

Craigslist if you live in a high traffic market? You just cant fall for the too good to be true deals, and just show some common sense.
    09-08-09 02:31 PM
    Guys, please remember that all sales or purchase of personal
    items are only to be posted in the Marketplace
    09-08-09 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD