Hi CrackBerry Nation,
    in your opinion which is the best phone carrier in the UK (price/quality ratio) for a BlackBerry user?
    I'll be relocating there and I want to use my BlackBerry so I need just a new SIM card.
    I want to use my email, BBM, Twitter, FB, and so on as well as sms text messages.

Thank you for your help!
    07-10-11 05:24 PM
    07-10-11 05:33 PM
    Ah, UK I couldn't say. Sorry. Almost told you either Sprint or TMo depending on your location lol.
    07-10-11 10:20 PM
    Thank you for sharing this link but I can see just calls and text messages, not BlackBerry's offers.
    07-11-11 04:48 AM
    Any price differences have marginal relevance until you have determined which networks provide good coverage in the areas you are likely to use your phone. Even zero cost is useless if you can't get a reliable signal.
    07-11-11 05:22 AM
    Many people say that Orange is probably the best for BlackBerry but the coverage is not very good.
    I will be in Manchester so North West England.
    Last edited by CelloBass; 07-11-11 at 05:42 AM.
    07-11-11 05:38 AM
    I work on a BB helpdesk in the UK and we have run tests to determine network speeds after complaints from Orange users. I can confirm that their download speeds are significantly worse than their competitors. It is said that they have partitioned a large part of their data network for iphone users. In my view Vodafone is the stand-out UK provider both for coverage and support.
    rollingrock1988 likes this.
    07-11-11 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD