I get similar problems. Managed to get a twitter upload once, but not facebook?

Sanoodi starts timing at 2 hours, and lists speed and pace what's the difference?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 01:58 PM
    Oh, good, so I'm not going crazy. When I tried Smap a while back, I saw that bug. Have they not fixed it yet?

Sanoodi starts timing at 2 hours
    03-12-09 02:14 PM
    Hi, I'm one of the developers that worked on the EveryTrail BB app. Thanks for the feedback!

A Storm specific version is definitely something we would like to do. For those of you who have tried the app, what would your most desired features be?

Paul
    03-12-09 02:48 PM
    Hi, I'm one of the developers that worked on the EveryTrail BB app. Thanks for the feedback!

A Storm specific version is definitely something we would like to do. For those of you who have tried the app, what would your most desired features be?

Paul
    Hi Paul - tried to email [email protected] a few days back but no reply. I am on a Bold, when I try sign in to my account from app it fails instantly, any ideas?

Love the app, just can't use it because I can't sign in

03-12-09 02:51 PM
    Couldn't sign on either with a Storm. I gave up and went back to Smap.
    03-12-09 03:52 PM

Paul
    I would say live updates to a website, or even better, google earth. I loved the app reperion for my windows mobile phone, but it doesn't work on blackberrys. It sent your location through a server and you could add it to your locations in google earth, and it would actually update live in google earth.

This way you can track the progress of your workout, and still someone could find you if you had an accident... say if you are a mountain biker and you wrecked your bike.
    03-12-09 05:23 PM
    I just downloaded sanoodi and can't wait to try this out for training...although I'm a little concerned about running with this big ol' tool...i mean my storm. anyways, i wanted to say that the direct dl link from your device i didn't see listed here so for what it's worth: h t t p://wap.sanoodi.com
    03-13-09 09:50 AM
    I just tried a test with GPSed where I created a track and am having problems uploading it. On one of my attempts it said it completed, but when I logged into their site I did not see any tracks saved.

I am new to this so I could be doing something wrong
    Don't think you are doing anything wrong - it's never been reliable for me either. It'll flash "uploading n.m%" messages but it's very odd that they'll be 2.6%, 4.3%, 5.2% up to usually 10+% and then they'll stop. At one time I almost thought it was a display bug and really mean "26%", but tracks that do end up on the web site are either corrupt or just partial tracks.

I've given up on the automatic BB upload and just load them from the web site using my laptop. Anyone noticed severe timeouts with their site this week? It's been virtually unusable but no notes about server problems have been posted there.

I had the same "saved settings" problems with Sanoodi when I first tried it. Now that they've added the ability to tie photos to the tracks, it may be time to look at that app again.
    03-13-09 11:39 AM
    Ja site has been crazy slow...

03-14-09 12:42 AM
    Sanoodi starts recording at 4 hours in my Storm./ Nothing could do to fix the proble. It would average my speed based on my run time plus the 4 hour mark it had started with. it drove me crazy and ended up deleting it. if it works better, I would try it again.
    03-14-09 03:31 PM
    Sanoodi starts recording at 4 hours in my Storm./ Nothing could do to fix the proble. It would average my speed based on my run time plus the 4 hour mark it had started with. it drove me crazy and ended up deleting it. if it works better, I would try it again.

For some reason mine starts at 19 hours, but it doesn't effect the averages.
    03-15-09 10:50 AM
    What method do you use to carry your Storm while running? I have never carried a device of this size while running and am curious to know of a comfortable way to do so.
    I just picked up a Rocketfish armband made for the 3g iPhone ($20) yesterday at Bestbuy. Storm fits really well in it and has the clear covering so you can still use the touch screen if you need. Connection slots are obviously not functional, but if you pair with bluetooth headphones, it shouldn't matter.
    It is a good fit and definitely has no risk of moving around or falling out
    03-17-09 07:56 AM
    For some reason mine starts at 19 hours, but it doesn't effect the averages.
    Same with mine ... I have no idea why. I don't really use it as a timer, more as just a GPS tracker.
    03-18-09 08:23 AM
    Are the EveryTrail people still developing? It has gone dead quiet, and the Bold still won't allow me to log in to my EveryTrail account....
    04-10-09 01:20 AM
    I use sanoodi. It is very functional and have not had any of the problems you people mentioned.

I think their app been an updated version for blackberry storm so im not sure if you people have the most recent version.

05-04-09 12:42 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD