Which one would u recommend considering ...

1- speed
    2 - ease of use behind the wheel
    3 - accuracy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 07:04 PM
    Google and bbmaps should not even be considered because they don't meet the criteria.

06-19-09 07:06 PM
    I use Nav4All for turn-by-turn works equally to my dad's $100 Tom-Tom software and is FREE!

Pretty accurate - i find the first and last 100 yards are a little squiffy but v easy to use and understand.
    06-19-09 07:31 PM
    I use telenav, it works well and it talks to you.
    06-19-09 08:15 PM
    I use telenav, it works well and it talks to you.
    +1

Its easy to use and accurate

06-19-09 08:40 PM
    Telenav was a P.O.S. As far as I was concerned, it would be ok for free but not for $10 a month. It worked ok in the middle of no where when there were no turns to make but it continually lost sat lock on city freeways where I needed it. If you lose sat lock on a freeway in the city you can miss your turn by 3 exits easily.

06-19-09 10:33 PM
    Telenav was a P.O.S. As far as I was concerned, it would be ok for free but not for $10 a month. It worked ok in the middle of no where when there were no turns to make but it continually lost sat lock on city freeways where I needed it. If you lose sat lock on a freeway in the city you can miss your turn by 3 exits easily.

So you weren't happy with it but if it was free then you'd accept it, use it and settle for something less than good service from it while there are other choices...why?
    06-20-09 08:44 AM
    garmin wayfined both excellent
    06-20-09 12:09 PM
    ive been using the $99 garmin app on my bold. had it on my curve and loved it there too. i've used the free ones and the one that came from at&t ($10 per month) and garmin is better than all of them.
    06-20-09 12:37 PM
    Telenav wasn't bad it just wasn't great either. At $10 a month it wouldn't take long to pay for a dedicated gps unit that would be far more reliable and accurate. It does give voice prompts and reasonably good directions just didn't seem real reliable as far as keeping a sat lock. Honestly I have yet to use a gps nav app that seems worth paying for, IMO if you need a gps navagator that often spend the $100 or so up front for a dedicated unit rather than spend the $10 a month for a marginal unit and app. If you only need a gps unit occasionally bbmaps, googlemaps, amaze or nav4all(or some combination of those) would probably suffice.

06-20-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD