View Poll Results: What protector do you use?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zagg's Invisible Shield

7 43.75%
  • Ghost Armor

0 0%
  • PhantomSkinz

1 6.25%
  • BestSkinEver

8 50.00%
    I've searched and there seems to be a lot of posts about individual covers to protect your screen and the main body of the phone. I'm considering getting a new phone and I was curious on what most people use.

I've used Zagg's Invisible Shield. I like it, although on some devices I've noticed the corners turning up after some time, but it could just be because of poor application. They have a lifetime warranty, so if you mess anything up you can send it back and you only pay a few bucks for the shipping.

Please post your criticisms on any experience you've had with clear protectors for your devices. I think I've included the main ones on the poll, but let me know if I've missed any!
    12-28-08 07:40 PM
    Zagg hands down. The lifetime warranty that I never need is an added bonus.

It applied well and the bubbles disappeared! BSE, I still had bubbles and the cut was the most perfect. Also left corners unprotected.
    12-28-08 07:47 PM
    Subscribing...been thinking about getting a full cover. This ought to help decide.
    12-28-08 08:54 PM
    You may want to jump on the Zagg wagon.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/zag...3/#post1281732
    12-28-08 09:15 PM
    My vote as always will go to BSE
    12-28-08 09:23 PM
    BSE without a doubt for me. I have one on 5 devices. One of which
    has been wearing one for over a year and a half with heavy usage
    and it still looks as good as when I put it on.

Also for the cost of 1 Invisible shield you can get 3 BSE's. 'Nuff said.
    12-28-08 09:28 PM
    BSE without a doubt for me. I have one on 5 devices. One of which
    has been wearing one for over a year and a half with heavy usage
    and it still looks as good as when I put it on.

Also for the cost of 1 Invisible shield you can get 3 BSE's. 'Nuff said.
    And with many devices, they give you 2.
    12-28-08 09:31 PM
    If the quality is better, I would pay 3 times the price.

Do the BSE's provide corner protection? I know on my Curve the InvisibleShield does not have anything on the corners.
    12-28-08 10:50 PM
    If the quality is better, I would pay 3 times the price.

Do the BSE's provide corner protection? I know on my Curve the InvisibleShield does not have anything on the corners.
    They are the same material. The reason the IS cost more is because you get
    a bottle of application solution, which you can whip up in your kitchen for about
    $0.03 and a lifetime warranty which is completely useless as your phone will
    probably be sold or recycled before the warranty ever becomes an issue.

I have no idea what you mean by corner protection, but looking at both my
    Pearl and Curve the phone proper is protected.
    12-28-08 11:04 PM
    My vote as always will go to BSE
    BSE here as well. I have used both Zagg and BSE and BSE wins hands down. For the price of one IS you can get almost 3 BSE's and i always buy em 3 at a time, so if i peel one off for whatever reason i have another one ready. Shipping is much faster with BSE and IMHO application is much easier
    12-28-08 11:33 PM
    They are the same material. The reason the IS cost more is because you get
    a bottle of application solution, which you can whip up in your kitchen for about
    $0.03 and a lifetime warranty which is completely useless as your phone will
    probably be sold or recycled before the warranty ever becomes an issue.

The film used by ZAGG is exclusive to ZAGG and nobody else has it. ZAGG also conceived the idea of a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee as well as the idea of protecting gadgets with a clear polyurethane film instead of a bulky case. The invisibleSHIELD is also the only film which has Nano-Memory Technology allowing the film to "heal" itself when it takes abuse. ZAGG did a lot of research when making the first invisibleSHIELD and the film that we found held up the best in all of our testing.

If you have any questions about the invisibleSHIELD or any other ZAGG products, please feel free to email me.

[email protected]

-Chris
    12-29-08 11:47 AM
    On my Curve the InvisibleShield does not cover the housing on the the top left and right corners, just above the screen. That also is the only place where I have any damage on my phone
    12-29-08 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD