I noticed there is a section here on cases ....

But it is hard to tell from only photos which may be the best, MOST SECURE (so you don't drop it); and QUICKEST to get the phone out of, (so you don't lose calls).

Has anyone here tried several/many/ALL of them to see which is truly best ???

NOTE: I think with I would like is where the phone is both sideways, and facing "in" so when you grab with your left hand, the hand is automatically holding the phone exactly correct; and you only have to hit the send button to answer. Doe anyone make one like that ???

(And I assume that the BOLD is slightly larger than the curve, so will require a new-size case anyway ????)
    09-02-08 01:06 AM
    Check this you will get your answer.

----------------------
    Gps navigation system - tomtom.com

" Our self-image and our habits tend to go together. Change one and you will automatically change the other."
    11-26-08 03:12 AM
    NOTE: I think with I would like is where the phone is both sideways, and facing "in" so when you grab with your left hand, the hand is automatically holding the phone exactly correct; and you only have to hit the send button to answer. Doe anyone make one like that ???
    I have a RIM case that I picked up at a Verizon location. The pouch swivels so it can be worn horizontally, and if you place it facing in, you can pull it with your left hand and have it facing the correct orientation as mentioned in your post.

The issue will be will you like it that way. I never tried to place mine in the pouch that way, so I don't know if there is sufficient padding / protection for the screen when placing it in the opposite direction.

Try stopping in a VZW location and trying a case. Priced at $24.95 I think ... and you can also take advantage of the 30 day return policy if you don't like it.

Just a thought.
    12-02-08 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD