Hello,
    I was just wondering if anybody knew how the best buy return policy for cell phones works. I bought a Tour there last week and now I'm seeing all these videos of the Storm 2. The only problem is that my 30 day period would be over before the Storm 2 came out. Would I be able to just return the Tour to best buy, get my money back, and be able to get the Storm 2 with the 2 year contract upgrade price when it comes out?
    Thanks in advance.
    09-03-09 09:55 AM
    Their return policy is the same as sprint. You can take it back within 30.
    09-03-09 10:03 AM
    Yes you can do that. As long as its within 30 days. They would activate your old phone and you would keep your ne2 upgrade.
    09-03-09 10:04 AM
    Awesome, thanks for the quick response guys. Also, is there a restocking fee involved?
    09-03-09 10:18 AM
    Here's the Best Buy return policy, including restocking fees:

What is BestBuy.com Return Policy?
    09-03-09 10:28 AM
    I work at Best Buy Canada,
    Might differ a little to states I wouldent think it would..

30Days 30Minutes.. No questions asked... Unless u work there..

Dont say if you have it unlocked.. Just say somethign happened.. Your not satisfied.. U can go back before 30days... Return get another.. You have a extra 30days on the 30day DOA policy.. Use that if u can.. Get Storm When released...

Buy Phone 29Days Return for another - Get another 30Days Add on.. (If storm aint released Repeat..)
    09-03-09 02:44 PM
    I work at Best Buy Canada,
    Might differ a little to states I wouldent think it would..

30Days 30Minutes.. No questions asked... Unless u work there..

Dont say if you have it unlocked.. Just say somethign happened.. Your not satisfied.. U can go back before 30days... Return get another.. You have a extra 30days on the 30day DOA policy.. Use that if u can.. Get Storm When released...

Buy Phone 29Days Return for another - Get another 30Days Add on.. (If storm aint released Repeat..)
    Wow thats a great idea! I hope that works here. I didnt know that the 30 days would start over if i got a new one. Thanks for the help.
    09-03-09 02:57 PM
    Wow thats a great idea! I hope that works here. I didnt know that the 30 days would start over if i got a new one. Thanks for the help.

Forgot to add just mention the 2nd time u have had two problems with the phones... Then say I want this phone.. If u have to raise a stink do it.. Bestbuy is all about the customer.. If the customer bitches they get what they want..
    09-03-09 03:01 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the quick response guys. Also, is there a restocking fee involved?
    If you return it for the same model, no restocking fee.
    09-03-09 03:03 PM
    In canada, There is NO restocking fees.. For some reason there only in the states.. Walmart here does not ither.. Actually come to think of it only small mom/pops stores have restocking fees up here...
    09-03-09 03:05 PM
    Ya what the others said but in Canada there are certain guidelines you have to meet to avoid a charge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD