I am new to the forum but have been following intently the discussions on the AT&T 4.5 software and bold release. I went to best Buy today to get a media card for my 8310. I happened to ask the girl who waited on me if they heard when they were going to release the bold. She showed me a corporate memo and they are releasing it this Sunday 9 days ahead of AT&T. She said their shipment is coming in tomorrow and they will be training on it tomorrow night. They have a slot for it to be put on display. Again I know their have been rumors galore but I saw it in black and white. I guess we will see.
    10-24-08 04:03 PM
    yea ive already posted this like 4 days ago. glad to see someone can back me up
    10-24-08 04:05 PM
    welcome to crackberry
    10-24-08 04:05 PM
    Thanks. Nice to be here.
    10-24-08 04:09 PM
    you should have asked for the prices, theyre shocking
    10-24-08 04:10 PM
    do you know if they gonna bring down here? Puerto rico? I wanna change my World to either the bold or the pearl, but i am with centennial. No gsm here.
    10-24-08 04:28 PM
    Yea-

Everyone and their Mother has posted speculative dates for the past XX Months.

It's getting old already.

Especially when people post on October 24, on the "BOLD in Stores July 12th!!!!" Thread.

It's all Old Hat Already, Really.

AT&T Officially Anounced the Date, I Doubt Best Buy Would get it Before Them.
    10-24-08 04:30 PM
    Yea everyone and their mother has posted speculative dates for the past xx Months.

It's getting old already.

Especially when people post on October 24, on the "BOLD in Stores July 12th!!!!" Thread.

It's all Old Hat Already, Really.

AT&T Officially Anounced the Date, I Doubt Best Buy Would get it Before Them.
    i agree, but i saw the email that my friend who works at best buy moble got. its more than likely changed since we all saw that att says 11/4.
    10-24-08 04:32 PM
    I would have to disagree. Bestbuy has received devices prior to the wireless carriers before. I will confirm with the Bestbuy location I used to work at as I am good friends with the Store Manager.
    10-25-08 03:07 AM
    Please let us know, that would be interesting if best buy could pull a move like that with the bold
    10-25-08 08:11 AM
    I guess we will all know tomorrow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 08:16 AM
    I was at my local Best Buy earlier. There is an empty spot saved for the BOLD with a sign that says "It's coming - It'll be worth the wait" or to that effect. I asked the sales rep when it was going to be on sale and he said 11/4 which is the same date as the AT&T release date.
    10-25-08 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD