I searched around and didn't see anything about this so I thought I would create a thread, it may help some of you on the fence make a decision.

Right now Best Buy is running a promotion for 18 months no interest for all purchases totaling $500 and up. You have to put it on a Best Buy credit card but, as long as you pay the total off within 18 months and do not miss a payment you won't pay any interest. So you can get that new Blackberry you have had your eye on and stretch out the payments. Too bad the 8900 did not drop yet! Hopefully this will help someone out, I'm going pickup a BluRay player now with this offer.

Enjoy!
    01-15-09 10:17 PM
    I searched around and didn't see anything about this so I thought I would create a thread, it may help some of you on the fence make a decision.

Right now Best Buy is running a promotion for 18 months no interest for all purchases totaling $500 and up. You have to put it on a Best Buy credit card but, as long as you pay the total off within 18 months and do not miss a payment you won't pay any interest. So you can get that new Blackberry you have had your eye on and stretch out the payments. Too bad the 8900 did not drop yet! Hopefully this will help someone out, I'm going pickup a BluRay player now with this offer.

Enjoy!
    Why not just get a PS3? Thats what I did.
    01-15-09 10:35 PM
    Yep, definitely considering it. I just know I won't have the time to play it, I work too damn much and have to fit in the Crackberry as it is. I hardly play the Wii I have now. I'll probably just get the Playstation in the end.
    01-15-09 10:40 PM
    Well the playstation is a good player and you have the perk of having a system as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 10:49 PM
    Dude just get the PS3 ASAP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 04:39 AM
    And if you dont pay off in 18 months (most people get lazy and dont) you have 18 months of accrued interest slapped on your bill at the beginning of the 19th month.

Beware...thats how they roll...
    01-16-09 06:38 AM
    And if you dont pay off in 18 months (most people get lazy and dont) you have 18 months of accrued interest slapped on your bill at the beginning of the 19th month.

Yeah, you have to be attentive and pay those "no interest" terms on time. As an experienced (code for addicted) shopper, I purchase many large ticket items with my in-store credit cards with XX months of no interest.

What I try to do is play the different store on each other. Usually one will have the best price on what I want and another will have the best credit terms available. Most will price match, so if you're a careful consumer, you can get the best sales price or lower along with the best credit terms.

Most of the large ticket items I purchase have a 3 year no interest term, which really helps when you want something that will fit in your budget.

Beware of overextending yourself because it will bite you real hard in the wallet if you default!!!
    01-16-09 06:52 AM
    I bought a 52" Bravia HDTV and got this financing deal.
    01-16-09 07:04 AM

And that's where your Blackberry comes in. You add a monthly reminder to your calender to pay all your bills and then you do, no questions asked. Be sure to list exactly what bills to pay so you don't forget. I am very responsible with this and don't have any problems plus all my bills are paid off early each month. After you get into the routine it not a big deal at all and the Blackberry reminder becomes a backup reminder because you remember yourself.
    01-16-09 09:42 AM
    So, how did people manage to pay a bill before a BB LOL
    01-16-09 09:44 AM
    Have you seen the economy? They didn't! LOL, just kidding ... or am I?
    01-16-09 09:50 AM
    I bought my blackberry from Best Buy paying it off in a 12month no interest, and just bought my macbook from them with the 18month no interest.

I would take up on their offer and get the blue ray from them.
    01-16-09 03:19 PM
    I picked up a Playstation 3, Mario Cart for my Wii, an extra steering wheel controller and Taladega Nights: A Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Oh Yea Baby!!! Shake And Bake!!
    01-16-09 11:33 PM

Enjoy!
    Haha was that BluRay as in ps3? Don't know if youre a gamer or not but would be a good time to grab one.
    01-16-09 11:44 PM
    Haha was that BluRay as in ps3? Don't know if youre a gamer or not but would be a good time to grab one.
    Yep, I ended up picking up a PS3.
    01-17-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD