Hi, What phone has the best internet browsing/email experience? i checked the iPhone but i would like to multi task and would like to have a flash but its not needed as much as the browsing/email.

Thanks

Stefan
    12-05-09 05:11 PM
    use a BB with BOLT/OPERA Mini browser.
    12-06-09 02:40 AM
    +1 for BOLT, though it needs much work too. I personally have it installed "just in case", but use the regular BlackBerry Browser with JavaScript turned off and default view set to Column. Excellent browsing experience.

You might be interested in the new Palm devices (Pre/Pixi) or the Motorola DROID. Many say good things about it. BlackBerry is excellent for multitasking and e-mail, but honestly the Browser needs work and as it is now I wouldn't recommend it.
    12-06-09 02:45 AM
    Both Bolt and the native browser work well for me. I use Bolt for some websites and the native browser for others.

Opera is not my personal fave. Had all three for a bit in a trial but Opera is gone now.

Both Bolt and Opera tend to be much faster than the native browser. Lots comes down to personal choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 06:03 AM
    if you want a different platform then Droid is good.
    12-06-09 08:50 AM
    Many will argue that the BB is best for e-mail. As for browsing, I have an iPhone, a 9630 (Tour), used to use an 8830 World Edition and have briefly used the Storm. Of all them, I think the iPhone is by far the best for web browsing. I haven't tried any of the WinMo or Droid phones, so can't speak to them.
    12-06-09 11:33 AM
    Having used something from every end of the spectrum, I have to say that I love Blackberry's email setup...by far the best. However, when it comes to web-browsing, iPhone rules all right now. It's a very simple, clean interface that just works magnificently. The Blackberry Browser needs work; Bolt is a good alternative. Android devices are very useable. WinMo. Ha. I think it's a hair better in IE than Blackberry depending on the site, but past that, not worth it unless you put Opera on it. Even then, it's meh compared to everything else.

That being said, I'd say if multitasking is a priority, Blackberry or Android devices. If internet browsing is the highest priority, iPhone. If email is, Blackberry.

Although keep in mind this is with unaltered devices. I believe there's a way to get multitasking in a sense on the iPhone if you jailbreak it, but out of the box, it obviously doesn't support it outside the music app.
    12-06-09 11:49 AM
    No one really has Flash right now, except for Winmo phones using skyfire browser and that's limited support. HOWEVER everyone's working on it.
    12-06-09 06:36 PM
    Setting the default view to column on the native browser makes it so much better. I'm completely happy with it.

12-07-09 12:32 PM
    I love opera mini beta 2 for browsing on my storm.

12-07-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD