I've searched these forums and found several reviews of bluetooth headset but most of them use a different charger than my Blackberry. What are some of the best bluetooth headsets that I can use with my existing chargers for my BB (mini usb). Thanks.
    06-03-08 05:52 PM
    I have a BB HS-655 and it works great. The Crackberry store now carries the BB HS-655+ Both use the mini usb charger that also charges your BB.

The 655 works great with my Curve so I imagine that the 655+ works just as good since it is basically the same model but slightly improved.
    06-03-08 06:06 PM
    I don't really have an answer for you - I use a jawbone 2 which has a proprietary charger - but I do have some food for thought. Not all mini-usb chargers use the same voltage, so you should make sure that you're good to go before just using your existing charger with whatever headset you choose. It would suck to fry a brand new headset - they can be expensive!
    06-03-08 06:06 PM
    655+ gets my vote chck out my review in the bluetooth section
    06-03-08 07:30 PM
    I've been looking at pictures and reviews of the 655. Do you have to have the holder to charge it or can you plug the usb charger directly into the headset?
    06-04-08 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD