I am hoping to get some replies on the best bluetooth headset anyone has tried...specifically on the 8900.

Please don't tell me about the Jawbone (I already know it's the best rated), I'm looking to see if there is anyone who is completely satisfied with one that they didn't spend over $100 for.

I last tried the Motorola H12 and was completely dissapointed in it. At first it was amazing, then over about a month of use, the audio was horrible, lots of feedback static, and bad battery life.
    01-06-10 04:35 PM
    Plantronics has worked well for me!! Good luck.
    01-06-10 11:52 PM
    There's not a particular headset specific to the 8900. There are a number of good quality headsets available, some for varying conditions. Find the one you like and enjoy, because there are many, now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 11:58 PM
    Well I know that there is not a BT specific to the 8900, however just with past experience I've noticed that some headsets work differently from one phone to another.

I've had a BT that worked great on a RAZR, but when trying it on a different phone the quality was not so good.

I am hoping to not have to try 3-4 models before I finally find one that I like. I have already tried 2 different BT headsets on the 8900 and have not been satisfied at all. So short of going to buy a Jawbone or BlueAnt, I want to see what others may have experienced.
    01-07-10 09:59 AM
    I'm in agreement w MindTracker, i also have had good luck w plantronics, "Explorer 233" in particular. Although it's not really matched to any specific phone, it seems to work well on mine, as well as my laptop. It cost me about $22 tax and all.
    I can't justifiy spending $105 on a Bluetooth earpiece, when there are some available for $20!
    01-08-10 09:35 PM
    There's not a particular headset specific to the 8900. There are a number of good quality headsets available, some for varying conditions. Find the one you like and enjoy, because there are many, now.

+1 on this

Though I will say, I have enjoyed the Jawbone2 a great deal. I'm now using it with my 9700 (upgraded recently from the 8900) and it's super.
    01-08-10 10:19 PM
    +1 on this

Though I will say, I have enjoyed the Jawbone2 a great deal. I'm now using it with my 9700 (upgraded recently from the 8900) and it's super.
    Wow! Amazing how people don't read threads! I don't care about the Jawbone! All I'm looking for is if you have an 8900 and have a good BT headset, tell me what kind!

01-09-10 09:01 PM
    Wow! Amazing how people don't read threads! I don't care about the Jawbone! All I'm looking for is if you have an 8900 and have a good BT headset, tell me what kind!

great attitude.

You can never go wrong with name brands. I have a BluAnt and love it.
    01-18-10 12:36 AM
    great attitude.

You can never go wrong with name brands. I have a BluAnt and love it.
    Please understand my frustration! I'm not trying to be mean! Just want people to pay attention to the question. Even your response doesn't really add to the post. You have a BluAnt? Great! You didn't even bother to say which model! Not ALL BluAnt models are great. See

In any case, I think I'm going to go a different route and get a stereo headset that I can also use for calling. I'm getting interested in the MOTOROKR S9 HD. I've read a few threads from people who have an 8900 and are happy with the S9.
    01-18-10 01:12 PM
    01-20-10 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD