I had the original jawbone, but it seems like it's starting to act up on me. I also got this little jabra one that I love the way this little guys fits in my ear, but it has some digital distortion noise when connected to the tour.

Anyone have a personal recommendation for a good small, and must be comfortable and good sounding, bluetooth earpiece?
    08-28-09 09:19 AM
    Get a Jawbone Prime. Seriously, is there any competition?
    08-28-09 10:36 AM
    Get a Jawbone Prime. Seriously, is there any competition?
    Plantronics Voyager Pro....it's actually better.... And it can be charged with your Blackberry mini usb chager
    08-28-09 10:37 AM
    I have a rocker s9 and a plantronics voyager 855 both rock
    08-28-09 10:59 AM
    the jabra 530 it allows music thru bt.
    08-28-09 11:42 AM
    Jawbone Prime - Nuff said!
    08-28-09 12:15 PM
    I had the jawbone 2, and the jawbone prime. If your looking to buy now. Get the jawbone prime. Best combination of sound quality and design.

If your looking for the best performance Go with the Plantronics Voyager Pro.

However If your willing to wait!
    check out the Endeavor HX1

Motorola Endeavor HX1 ears-on

it uses actual bone conduction sensors (jawbone uses your cheek) it places the sensors in your ear canal. Not the prettiest, so I just hope jawbone implements this same placement into future headsets.
    Last edited by xxraffyxx; 08-28-09 at 01:47 PM.
    08-28-09 01:44 PM
    I use the Blueant Z9i and couldn't ask for anything better.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 01:55 PM
    I use both the JawBone 2 and Prime, which allow music through BT, at least with Slacker Radio.

With that said, I think you really can't go wrong with the Prime (not sure if the 2 is still readily available) or the Plantronics Voyager Pro in terms of performance.
    08-28-09 02:00 PM
    This topic will be debated by everyone. I personally don't feel spending 100 or more on a headset is close to worth it. I have a jabra for like 40 bucks and it works fine for me. Others will disagree with me.

08-28-09 03:38 PM
    Aren't there some ongoing compatibility issues with the Tour's BT or did I imagine all those posts?
    I was holding off on purchasing anything until that was resolved..
    08-28-09 03:44 PM
    catseye, I agree... I can't get anyone to hear me on any BT (I have three types/brands) - I was going to wait for a software upgrade before I buy or try anything else.
    08-28-09 03:53 PM
    I got the stereo headphones with my Tour! LOVE IT. My husband is hard of hearing and has allways had trouble hearing me on the single bluetooth and he hears me just fine with the stereo. Prolly because of the two mics.
    08-28-09 04:02 PM
    I use both the JawBone 2 and Prime, which allow music through BT, at least with Slacker Radio.

With that said, I think you really can't go wrong with the Prime (not sure if the 2 is still readily available) or the Plantronics Voyager Pro in terms of performance.
    So Slacker can stream through Jawbone Prime? What about music on a memory card?

08-28-09 04:02 PM
    I'm a Prime man myself.

08-28-09 04:10 PM
    I use the Blueant Z9i and couldn't ask for anything better.....
    Another vote for the Z9i. Crystal clear sound, range close to 30 feet, excellent noise reduction.

08-28-09 04:46 PM
    I tried the prime and the plantronics 975 this past week. Both were really awesome sound quality wise. The prime had superior noise cancellation, it really is amazing. Can't go wrong with either though.
    08-28-09 05:09 PM
    I'm a Prime man myself.

So you are successfully using Jawbone Prime with the Tour without any issues?
    08-29-09 10:28 AM
    So you are successfully using Jawbone Prime with the Tour without any issues?
    I have used the Jawbone prime since day 1 and have not had any problems with mine.
    08-29-09 10:45 AM
    Glad I found this thread. I have the Jabra and it sucks. It didn't work on my Palm Treo and it doesn't work on my Tour. Well, it works but people can't hear me very well and there is a ton of static coming through so I can't hear very well, either. I may try the Plantronics Voyager Pro.
    08-29-09 01:58 PM
    I went through several Bluetooth headsets recently. The one that worked best for me and was the most comfortable was the MotoPure H15. I was on a windy beach talking recently and the person could not tell it.
    08-29-09 02:18 PM
    Plantronics 925 is a great device but as stated earlier, you may want to wait for the BT problems to be fixed

08-29-09 04:07 PM
    I have the original Jawbone and hate the way it fits in the ear. If you read the reviews of this thing, I'm not the only one. It fits too loose to the ear. Did the new Jawbone prime fix that and fit great in the ear?
    08-30-09 12:58 AM
    Jabra BT 8010. Real cheap on Amazon. You can dial call from it and has programmable caller ID!
    08-30-09 01:02 AM
    Jawbone 2 works perfectly for me.
    08-30-09 01:10 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD