So I had a motorola and it fails to charge so I'm in the market for a new one.. Can anyone tell me the best one to get and not spend a **** load of money on it? I was thinking about a jabra but didn't know how they performed.
    03-13-09 04:50 AM
    I've always been happy with Jabra. Nice ear fit, stays put, sounds pretty nice. Little tinny but enhanced call audio/bass boost might help that.
    03-13-09 05:10 AM
    Surprisingly, some Bluetooth Headsets are not compatible with some BlackBerry devices. I discovered that when I bought an otherwise excellent Plantronics unit that simply wouldn't work with my 8830. Check Jabra's website to make sure the specific unit you're considering is compatible with your 8900. I'm currently using a BlueAnt V1. It works well for me, but my needs are basic. I don't have any need to listen to music thru my headset.
    03-13-09 05:17 AM
    Oh I don't have a need for music.. I just want one for work so I don't have to hold the phone to my ear durings my security rounds...
    03-13-09 11:23 AM
    Oh I don't have a need for music.. I just want one for work so I don't have to hold the phone to my ear durings my security rounds...
    So when you're making your rounds you're on the phone? Thats not good.
    03-14-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD