Hello,

we have seen many BB handset. many of them are good on some area, but we did not like in other area.

How about giving suggestion to RIM. what we want ?
    You can choose on Current or past models, or you can Suggest your own.
    1. Screen: Size, Resolution (Touch an No touch)
    2. Keyboard Size
    3. Features
    4. Body size
    5. Battery
    6. Materials
    7. Cameras
    Others

Or something like this:
    I want something like 9700,
    - With Old Bold Body quality.
    - Better Battery Life. 2 days is OK.
    - More Memory at least 1 GB
    - Better OS : No Freeze, and some more features.
    - Better cameras, especially on Low light.

Thanks
    05-20-10 09:39 PM
    9800 slider. There is your answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 05:20 AM
    9000 form factors with 9650 specs works for me. The day something like that arrives I will be in line to purchase.

05-21-10 05:41 AM
    My Perfect BB would be

120mm x 72mm x 11mm @ 140grams

This BB would have the keyboard of the Bold 9000
    But I would add 2 new keys to the keyboard beneath the Alt and Enter key, those keys would be numlock under the alt key, I know I can do this with a 2 key combination, but occasionally I have to do it twice, as it doesn't numlock, ticks me off, under the other key I would have $ & % being regular/shift/alt, on that key, I use those so often the symbol button slows me down probably 10 words per minute average because of having to use it. when sending pricing e-mails to customers. $ distinguishes between part numbers and value nicely.

the added width of MYBB over the 9000 would be nice in 2 hand use, but by not increasing the width of the keyboard would still have it functional for 1 handed typing.

The screen would be touchable like the Treo, the screen would be 66mm wide x 66mm with a 640 x 480 resolution like standard Def TV.

I would have the optical Track pad for keyboard navigation, and the [send/BB/trackpad/back/end] button row would be the height of the Bold 9700, keeping the face clean looking.

The Phone would have 2 Cameras, 1, 5MP Autofocus/W Flash Rear facing camera, and 1, 3.2Mp Autofocus, Forward facing Camera for video calls/chat, and easy selfshots.
    I would place the charging socket on the bottom of the unit so it does not interfere with use while pluged in,

my right conviences keys would be volume+/-, Rear Camara, my lef conviences keys would be voice dial, compose e-mail

(notice adding a second conviences key to the left side.)

The top would be tour like with "hidden" lock & mute keys.

NOW we are talking my ideal BB, so it would have 2 Batteries in it, so you would see 2 batteries on your screen, that way you could trade out a dead battery without your BB going dead, at some trade shows and conferences, I kill my BB by lunch with heavy use and constant searching for a signal, it would be great to just have 3 or 4 batteries extra and hot swap them in as needed, without missing 10 minutes for a reboot.
    I would also like 2 MicroSD slots, 1 behind the battery and 1 easy access from the side, this would give currently 32GB of data storage, and moving forward 64GB as the 32GM microSD cards become available.

I would like 512MB of addressable onboard memory, with a 128MB buffer to Run applications off of the SD cards, they would be run in the 128 Buffer. Built in Wifi, GPS, bluetooth, FM, Proximaty sensor.

Full HTML/Javascript/Flash freindly Browser.
    I want a Multi Coloured Calendar to view appointments by category
    I want voice dial to allow me to call by name, or nickname,
    I want a full who is calling by name out of the address book, not just number when connected to bluetooth.
    I want there to be shutoff option to attach to a button, so that when locked the screen will stay off until I turn it on so when using it as an MP3 player the screen isn’t coming on from pocket dialling attempts and draining battery power.
    I want multiple Alarms and the option to not display in Calendar
    I want a Scientific Calculator
    I want FULL contact details stored in a Barcode
    I want Easy Barcode reading from Camera,
    I NEED excel, word, pdf reading/editing,
    I NEED contact management, with Notes
    I NEED to be able to edit contacts sent to me as an attachment over BBM

And I would waste SO SO much more time if I had a Clines game on my BB.

and for some sizing perspective
    BB 9000 (Bold)
    114mm x 66mm x 15mm @ 136grams
    BB 9630 (Tour )
    112mm x 62mm x 14.2mm @ 130grams
    BB 9700 (Bold)
    109mm x 60mm x 14.1mm @ 122grams
    05-21-10 06:25 AM
    9000 form factors with 9650 specs works for me. The day something like that arrives I will be in line to purchase.

Why 9650 specs and not 9700 or 9800 specs???
    05-21-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD