We're planning on getting rid of our landline at home to save us $32/month. We do use it a lot, but find that we don't use our cell phones (mine is obviously BB) as much as we should for calls, given the amount of $$ we spend on them per month.

Anyway, my biggest complaint with having longer conversations on my BB is that it's not comfortable to hold it between my shoulder and my ear. A lot of times I'm multitasking while talking--on the computer, making dinner in the kitchen, throwing in laundry, whatever. The obvious solution to this is a hands free headset.

Can anyone recommend good headsets, and the best places to get good deals? I'm looking for the best headset I can get for the least amount of money. I want something I'm not going to get frustrated with, but I also don't want to spend more than say $50, if at all possible.
    02-25-09 10:18 AM
    I just recently got the Plantronics Voyager 510 and I am very pleased with it. It has a great battery life, it is an over the ear, but super comfortable, after putting in the contoured earpiece I can wear it all day and not feel a thing. It pairs with two phones at one time also which is great since I have a work phone and a personnal phone. It retails for about $100, but I got mine brand new on Amazon for $45. I definately give it two thumbs up.
    02-25-09 10:46 AM
    I've got a Motorola H375 that I'm very happy with. It's relitively small in size, and it is reasonably priced, I think I paid around $40-$45 bucks for it at Best Buy?
    02-25-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD