PlayBook update makes tablet an easier sell - The Globe and Mail

I previously posted a wrong link and also said it was ctv but was wrong as this was done by the globe and Mail! Best review I have read yet!
    G-bone likes this.
    02-24-12 11:17 PM
    That was a very good article.
    shn'g likes this.
    02-25-12 12:06 AM
    02-25-12 12:38 AM
    whats going on??? positive articles are starting to pop up.. first ZDnet now Globe and Mail?? wow
    shn'g likes this.
    02-25-12 03:41 AM
    whats going on??? positive articles are starting to pop up.. first ZDnet now Globe and Mail?? wow
    I know!!! I need to sit down and check my messages on my Playbook
    shn'g likes this.
    02-25-12 05:53 AM
    It may take the corner more like a yellow school bus than a Ferrari but RIM might finally be turning it around.
    DPSydBerry and shn'g like this.
    02-25-12 06:50 AM
    Wait..I thought all these media outlets were in Apples back pocket and on their payroll? At least according to some of the fanboys around here that seems to be the case..
    kevinnugent likes this.
    02-25-12 08:06 AM
    Wait..I thought all these media outlets were in Apples back pocket and on their payroll? At least according to some of the fanboys around here that seems to be the case..
    Have to throw that in there Hey? ... I have never said this but yeah most of the media still is against RIM. It really is nice to see a few positive articles though, why not just let us just enjoy them, especially since these articles are probably getting buried anyways.
    02-25-12 10:42 AM
    It may take the corner more like a yellow school bus than a Ferrari but RIM might finally be turning it around.
    I think of more like a ship, they were heading full steam in one direction, then saw an ice burg, and now the ship pointed in the right direction but they are fighting the momentum they had built up in hopes to avoid crashing.
    shn'g likes this.
    02-25-12 11:31 AM
    Not necessarily in anyone's pocket just too much kissing. Kinda like how people fawn over celebrities.
    shn'g likes this.
    02-26-12 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD