Hello all,

Im heading for a trip soon, and I'd like to find an application on playbook or blackberry to learn spanish.

Anyone has a recommendation.

Thanks
    Last edited by webadpro; 06-08-12 at 09:06 AM.
    06-08-12 09:03 AM
    I'm interested here too. I have just started Rosetta Stone which came with a disc that you can load onto your phone. Basically its just an MP3 but its not anything more than that.
    06-08-12 09:20 AM
    Well, im more looking for phrase etc... i have a 4hr flight, maybe ill be able to learn a bit during that time
    06-08-12 09:21 AM
    I know you're looking for an app, but the Coffee Break Spanish series is really good. You can download their podcasts and listen to them. Each lesson is 10-15 minutes long, and presented in a manner that makes it easy to pick up. The podcasts are free, with an option to purchase premium material, but realistically the free podcasts are already great on their own.
    06-08-12 10:21 AM
    Hi, this can help you a lot.

iSpeech Translator?�

Speak and translate any words or phrases including email or text in multiple languages with iSpeech Translator�. The app's human-quality text to speech and speech recognition are brought to you by iSpeech?, the creator of DriveSafe.ly?, award-winning leader in texting while driving applications.

Speak or type any phrase and listen to the corresponding translation in your choice of language.

- Translate any text by speaking or typing it
    - After typing or speaking, the translation will appear in the text box
    - Cut and paste from web browser, chat applications, emails
    - Translate by speaking text in 7 languages (more coming soon)
    - Hear your translations read aloud in 18 languages (more coming soon)
    - Share your favorite translations with friends on Facebook

iSpeech Translator | BlackBerry Translator App | iSpeech Translation app

Enjoy DelftEo
    06-08-12 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD