http://el.blackberry.com/bes10facts
    See by yourself

Three point, three smashes.
    Result ?
    BES10 : More agressive marketing-img_00001243_edit.png
    I like that.
    Keep moving it on !

Visit my BBM Channel !
    dusdal, Karan Mohal and Corbu like this.
    12-03-13 03:35 PM
    This seems to be the third pillar.

BBM, BES and QNX/BB10

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    12-03-13 03:53 PM
    Nice. Bold statements.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-03-13 04:00 PM
    *ad

It is good to see BB marketing somewhere.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-03-13 05:49 PM
    87% of the Fortune 500 relies on BlackBerry.
    They use to claim over 90%
    STILL it's a lot better then what the Media claim/imply
    12-04-13 04:47 AM
    Newcomers in the fortune 500 ?
    12-04-13 05:54 AM
    The media is an impartial third party. I don't understand why people on here find the media less trustworthy than BBRY. Even in the unlikely conspiracy scenario that someone really is paying off news outlets to slander BBRY, BBRY will always have a bigger incentive to mislead the public about its state than the media. And BBRY has a remarkable track record of misleading the public with vague statements such as 'best launch ever'.
    12-04-13 06:20 AM
    [...] And BBRY has a remarkable track record of misleading the public with vague statements such as 'best launch ever'.
    ... which has been widely tumpetet absolutely ... nowhere in the media

Media is nowhere impartial, nor for BlackBerry than anything else. I'm not in the conspiracy theory. But the day BB is linked to whatever "sexy", "hype" or "innovative", the exact same that have bashed the company for years will find the sole positive line they wrote about BB in years and write "I'm not really surprised they finally sorted it out, remember, I told you it was difficult but possible".
    Nothing new at the western Pecos ... every company must deal with that.
    12-04-13 08:56 AM
    thats hilarious... impartial.. maybe thats what they're supposed to be, but it clearly isnt the case for a lot of 'reputable' news vendors out there... and im not limiting this to bbry reporting.

ive seen many unfair articles about bbry in media... do i think that its a conspiracy? no. I think that most of it is sensationalism and regurgitation of severely bias opinion.

also, you can argue almost any vendor/business has a record of 'misleading' the public.. i bought axe body spray and lo and behold, the ladies didnt start pouncing on me like cats to catnip (to use an example parallel with your 'best launch ever' example)..

The media is an impartial third party. I don't understand why people on here find the media less trustworthy than BBRY. Even in the unlikely conspiracy scenario that someone really is paying off news outlets to slander BBRY, BBRY will always have a bigger incentive to mislead the public about its state than the media. And BBRY has a remarkable track record of misleading the public with vague statements such as 'best launch ever'.
    Superfly_FR and hoopitz like this.
    12-04-13 10:49 AM
    That's because all the Axe does is cover up your natural musk, Karan ... your natural musk that drives the ladies wild!

I love this more aggressive marketing! Finally, BlackBerry is taking a stand for themselves - they've sat back and let everyone bash them for too long. "So when our competitors make the claim that their solution is more secure, ask to see their Pentagon pass." That's my favorite line of the whole thing.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 11:15 AM