Ok here is my problem i work for a company that uses a internal email system and i was having problems with my manager sending me important emails like schedule changes and such and not telling me while i was off except by email so i decided to get on to the bes server to get my emails on my phone but that was before i found a way to login to my companys email system from a regular computer so i no longer want my phone to be on the bes server what do i do ? I have the 8330 from sprint and i want to be back on the bis system .

help and suggestions would be appreciated
    09-11-08 06:59 AM
    I don't know how Sprint works their fees (I'm on AT&T), but I don't think you get BES without paying a premium for it (at least you don't on AT&T). Thus, it stands to reason that if you changed your plan so you were not paying for BES, your handset would default to BIS. Perhaps this is over-simplistic, but it might work if all else fails....
    09-11-08 07:07 AM
    I would say that your right but there is one common factor I left out bc of some private issue but w.e . I work for sprint and I dont pay for my services so I really dont have a plan to change or anything like that . No one @ my store seems to know . I think ill have to send a email or something to see if they can remove it from the corporate side of the fence.
    09-11-08 07:49 AM
    I guess it really is a $0 everything plan for you then...

That fact does change things a bit.... I'd certainly be looking for a way not to involve Sprint; that way you can move back to BES if need be. Have you tried talking to your IT person about it? I've had mixed results with mine; some are definitely brighter than others...
    09-11-08 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD