Hello everyone I am sure most of you crackberry users out there have heard of Berry popup..I used up the trial version and really like it..Now does anyone know out there how to get a unique serial code or let alone get it for free because for an app like that i personally think it is pointless to pay for it. Its only a popup app thats it..If anyone knows the answer to this reply to this post a.s.a.p thank you!!
    07-29-09 04:00 PM
    I'm sure Bellshare would be thrilled to think that it's "only" a popup app and while still usefull it's pointless to pay for it.

It's only the price of a cup of coffee or two for crying out loud (and it's half price on the CB AppStore application today). If you can afford a BB, you should damn well be able to afford an inexpensive app. Grow a pair and man up!
    07-29-09 04:05 PM
    i didn't ask for a sarcastic remark...I asked for help..i know its half price but idc rather have money in my pocket then there's..im a college student I cant afford **** smart guy..
    07-29-09 04:09 PM
    What you asked for was tantamount to piracy.
    07-29-09 04:10 PM
    Ok cool..What are u a cop..??..Im not going to argue over this...
    07-29-09 04:14 PM
    It's $3 today, how cheap are you?
    07-29-09 04:39 PM
    Lol at asking the CB community for a hack for an app that is sold on CB.

I hope you have a few more years of education ahead of you.
    07-29-09 04:51 PM
    Popup is a great program well worth the $3 it will cost you today, and the registration code is based on your pin so the only way that you will be able to use it is if you buy it. People like you are the reason that apps are so expensive and that developers need to lock apps to a pin, if your going to have this attitude about apps you should get an iphone an jailbreak it and go be lame with the rest of the apple fanboys.....do the right thing and support the developer who made the app and give him your $3
    07-29-09 05:37 PM
    Ok cool..What are u a cop..??..Im not going to argue over this...
    No one here is going to condone nor assist with your piracy request.

Pay for it or don't get the app. Simple solution.
    08-01-09 02:50 PM
    fricking cheapo.......it takes time and money to develop an application......if he thinks its not worth to pay for it then why doesnt he go develop 1 application like that himself?....
    08-01-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD