I have the Berry Buzz application on my phone. I received an Email that said that berry buzz was updated to a new version and that i i should log in to update the app. I am confused I logged in but..... i cant seem to figure out where i find the update. Thanks for any help
    03-16-09 01:15 PM
    I don't have that app, but try pressing the BB button to bring up the Apps menu, there might be an update function there.
    03-16-09 01:38 PM
    The link should be in the email. It was for me.
    03-16-09 01:59 PM
    Mine was in the email. Has there been another update that I didn't hear of ??
    03-16-09 02:00 PM
    Mine was in the email. Has there been another update that I didn't hear of ??
    I think the latest is 1.0.25.....

The email was barely sent out a couple of days ago. But I updated as soon as it was available. That was about 12 days or so ago. It was when that thread was started about it in the Bold forum.
    03-16-09 02:02 PM
    I went with the newly reduced BB Alarms Pro.

EDIT: What can I say, I'm cheap!
    03-16-09 02:02 PM
    I think the latest is 1.0.25.....

The email was barely sent out a couple of days ago. But I updated as soon as it was available. That was about 12 days or so ago. It was when that thread was started about it in the Bold forum.
    Thanx. Got that one. Orange lights. lol.
    03-16-09 02:05 PM
    sorry to hijack the thread, but anyone know if the PIN message function works yet? i downloaded the trial, but it was a deal breaker that it didn't blink the assigned color for missed PIN messages. if it works with the update i'd reconsider
    03-16-09 02:49 PM
    I bought berry buzz last friday and I like the app. Having different LED colors is great to determine what you have just by looking. What I really like is the reminder. Sometimes when I have my phone in my pocket i dont always feel it vibrating. The reminder is great.
    03-16-09 02:51 PM
    sorry to hijack the thread, but anyone know if the PIN message function works yet? i downloaded the trial, but it was a deal breaker that it didn't blink the assigned color for missed PIN messages. if it works with the update i'd reconsider
    yes pin messaging does work for specified color you pick.
    03-16-09 02:52 PM
    Works for me. I'm on a Bold though....
    mmm time to head over and download it, thanks rockafella!
    Your welcome. you just happen to post the same time I posted so it was good timing. Take care.
    03-16-09 02:55 PM
    I like the new avatar.
    03-16-09 03:33 PM
    Hopefully you didn't mean BB Messenger, which is not the same as PIN messaging (even though BBM uses PIN numbers).

As the others have stated, LED alerts on PIN messaging works fine; however, 3rd party applications cannot change the colour of the LED for BBM notifications. Not for lack of trying, RIM has not opened up the API to allow it.
    03-16-09 03:46 PM
    Hopefully you didn't mean BB Messenger, which is not the same as PIN messaging (even though BBM uses PIN numbers).

As the others have stated, LED alerts on PIN messaging works fine; however, 3rd party applications cannot change the colour of the LED for BBM notifications. Not for lack of trying, RIM has not opened up the API to allow it.
    nope didn't mean bbm, meant PIN messaging. when i downloaded it, the LED light didn't change colors when i got a PIN, it noted it as an email address.

I like the new avatar.
    thanks pkcable!
    03-16-09 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD