You don�t see a lot of Berrys in Spain anymore. Especially new BB 10 phones. Before I made the move to Blackberry, I had a Palm Treo I think it was called and have stayed very loyal to Blackberry. I think I will continue to be for a long time. Im writing this post to express some of my discontent at the things in which I see on how Blackberry is treated. It really confuses me more and more each day that brands that promote their apps only have links either to the Google Play store or Iphone AppStore. Even if there is a Blackberry native app for the brand, It seldom gets mentioned on the website that it is in fact available for Blackberry. Everyone knows there�s a huge app gap and we the loyalists dont get phased much by it because we know that most of the apps in other stores are basically garbage apps (tens of thousands of them). Don�t get me wrong..we got �em too and you�ve seen them: Sex Master..ringtones, Flashlight (why would you even want a flashlight light consuming resources when you already have it in the OS??) etc...Now, maybe I�m wrong because when I go check out Blackberry World some of these apps are trending which cause me to question the whole thing. I�m sure that I ain�t the only one who has seen this. On the other hand, there really are some good quality apps made by Android and Apple that make me feel like I got the short end of the stick because I have a Z10. Yes I know I can run Android Apps..but the best kind of Android apps usually require Google Play services to run..so no luck there. I am a photography enthusiast and "The Photographers Ephemeris" is a really cool and useful app which tells you where the sun or moon is going to be at a specific location on a map for a given time..My attempts to load the app on my Z10 failed after countless trial and error attempts at patching the app so it would run. There is no other app similar to it either..I�ve searched..

BBM Messenger: Not a single soul I know (at least here in Spain and in my close circle of trust) has this on their phone..so I have no use for it..Yes there�s channels which is an amazing and welcome addition but I think there�s a lot more work to be done in there. I use it to follow Crackberry..Michael Clewely, etc and to be on the lookout for any leaks I remember I wanted to have the BBM experience in chats but I had no contacts..Went and sent many requests and posted my PIN on these forums..what a mistake that was. I do not exagerate when I say that every contact I accepted was either homosexual or Indonesian (or some other Asian country) no offense intended. I am not racist or right wing, but i believe there should be more diversity in the BBM World. I hope no one gets offended by my comments as I am just letting you know my experiences. Has anyone else felt this?

In conclusion, i guess what I m trying to say is that having a Blackberry is like having a Ferrari but never taking out of the garage. The lack of Blackberry owners is limiting the chance to experience the OS the proper way it should be experienced.Imagine we had the userbase Apple has? How many great quality apps would we have!

So, to all the hardcore fans out there: What is best thing you like about Blackberry 10 and the worst?

For me it�s The Blackberry Hub/App Gap. Adios Amigos! Stay Berry Always!
    Last edited by FranRamos; 06-15-14 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Typo
    06-15-14 06:57 AM
    Isn't Spain literally 90% Android? Yeah BB is dead there but so in Winphone. You're like driving a Peugeot in the States.
    06-15-14 07:02 AM
    I dont know the numbers..Ive seen A Q10 and aZ10 in 2 years time!
    06-15-14 07:03 AM
    Isn't Spain literally 90% Android? Yeah BB is dead there but so in Winphone. You're like driving a Peugeot in the States.
    Peugots... haven't seen that since I moved away from Africa X,'D united states don't drive such cars

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 01:47 PM
    Sounds like you would be happier with an Android or iOS device, but are sticking with BB solely because of brand loyalty.
    06-16-14 05:29 AM
    Browser/Contacts
    06-16-14 06:06 AM