03-27-09 10:20 PM
64 123
tools
    I used to text in the shower on my old phone
    texting in the shower......
    that xtream
    03-25-09 09:15 PM
    Omg! Tawnia! That's dirty! But funny, in a perverse way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's kinda what I'm known for in the 'outside'(real) world. My best friend always looks at people while we're out and just says I can't take her anywhere!
    03-25-09 09:16 PM
    Lol, with my bf's phone I could text or call under water, he had that military one through Verizon. Though, if I'm under water with a cell phone, texting or calling are the last things on my mind.

03-25-09 09:18 PM
    That's kinda what I'm known for in the 'outside'(real) world. My best friend always looks at people while we're out and just says I can't take her anywhere!
    hey i get that aswell
    but i just say its me so except it ...lollol
    03-25-09 09:18 PM
    Tawnia, I grew up with 5 older brothers, and people just look at me slack jawed when they hear some of the things I say.

03-25-09 09:20 PM
    i would use it everywhere
    03-25-09 09:20 PM
    Well, it's been another fun night here on crackberry, have fun people, enjoy this post, and look up my other one I'd you want some laughs. It's titled- 'Clean balls make all the difference'

03-25-09 09:22 PM
    Not sure exactly what you mean by berry in bed, but yes I have mine right next to me. I will respond to emails up until midnight, then I set the profile to off. I don't like bedside mode, it has failed me too many times and I wake up pissed off. I don't want to turn the radio off because I want missed calls in my call log.

Other than that I do not use the berry for any other functions in bed.
    03-25-09 09:23 PM
    'If' not 'i'd' jeeze berry, what's up with ya tonite?

03-25-09 09:24 PM
    Well, it's been another fun night here on crackberry, have fun people, enjoy this post, and look up my other one I'd you want some laughs. It's titled- 'Clean balls make all the difference'

that is very true ....mine are always clean
    03-25-09 09:24 PM
    I play the daily Sudoku puzzles and a few hands of the Texas Hold Em game, listen to music (Pandora now!!!) and finish up my text/bbm/email conversations before my berry becomes my alarm clock. I use it every night in/before bed.
    03-25-09 09:29 PM
    Once I hit the pillow, I plug the berry in, put it on standby, and paaasssss out.
    03-25-09 09:30 PM
    I'm guilty of surfing the web-eh em crackberry-while in bed. But I do have it set to automatically turn off/on. When it goes off I know its time for my head to hit the pillow.

03-25-09 09:42 PM
    I play the daily Sudoku puzzles and a few hands of the Texas Hold Em game, listen to music (Pandora now!!!) and finish up my text/bbm/email conversations before my berry becomes my alarm clock. I use it every night in/before bed.
    Where are you playing sodoku at? Is there a free app for it?
    03-25-09 09:46 PM
    I'm bbing now reading the forums. I have even fallen asleep playing games.

03-25-09 09:55 PM
    My bb is my third arm. Where I go, it goes. I admit its sad, but its true. And I like to think I have etiquette with it. Meals, meetings, movies, etc, and its on silent.
    03-25-09 10:09 PM
    not TMI dude, it's a guy thing. I have to have something to do sittin on the terlot.
    LOL at terlot!
    03-25-09 10:11 PM
    Oh haha, I text on the toilet, too!
    lol that's insane cuz i do the same thing.
    03-25-09 10:16 PM
    I surf the web, check email, basically use the berry as my news paper when on the toilet. Doesn't make that loud crumbling noise like paper does. Must more discrete.
    03-25-09 10:22 PM
    I'm doing it now lol.

03-25-09 10:31 PM
    hey i get that aswell
    but i just say its me so except it ...lollol
    That would be "accept", boss.

How's that for a first post, eh?
    03-25-09 10:32 PM
    guilty as charged here..
    Although i'm a cellphone fien... i've always had my phone with me whereever i go. i like keeping in touch with my freinds our just messign around with apps and games
    03-25-09 10:44 PM
    That would be "accept", boss.

How's that for a first post, eh?
    You used your first post to be a spelling cop. Lame.
    03-25-09 10:48 PM
    I'm on my bb right now in bed. I also take it to the bathroom (they don't know)
    03-25-09 11:21 PM
    Eh I don't usually use the berry in the bed. I won't say that I'm innocent but it is a rare occasion. I normally crash on the couch with mine and then stumble to the bed.
    03-25-09 11:27 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD