07-10-09 02:22 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    07-10-09 02:27 PM
    I've informed the "powers that be" Do you know if they actually have them for sale in the stores today?
    07-10-09 02:40 PM
    DAMN 30 min ago I was on the website and that didn't come up!
    07-10-09 02:51 PM
    I've informed the "powers that be" Do you know if they actually have them for sale in the stores today?
    Please do check pk. Much appreciated
    07-10-09 02:56 PM
    Please do check pk. Much appreciated
    Bla1ze called 4 of his local stores and all reported none on hand, BUT said they would have them Monday. HOWEVER BGR is reporting some stores will have limited quantity tomorrow.

Here is Bla1ze's Blog.....

Attention Canadians: Bell Online Sales For BlackBerry Tour Go Live Ahead Of Telus!! | CrackBerry.com

Here is the BGR blog.....

BlackBerry Tour hits up Bell… tomorrow! : Boy Genius Report

My personal feeling is this is a gimmick so they can SAY they beat everyone else to market, but you won't really be able to get it till monday or later, BUT we shall see.
    07-10-09 03:11 PM
    GO Bell, GO Bell, Go Bell!
    07-10-09 10:13 PM
    Almost every Bell store did receive shipment today
    07-11-09 09:45 AM
    Alright, we all know that Lost is starting to drag on, and I am getting a little bored of the show. So, as a result I came up with the perfect ending to the ever decreasing show.

Firstly, to send the message to the other camp members he walks right up to the prisoner and stabs him in the heart, and mutters "this is war, it seems you people have forgotten that." Then, after he has set up all his traps, and has decked himself in head to tow in weapons he has recieved from Sawyer, he is ready to fight. (Thatís a highlight of Lost?)

Then in "Lord of the Flies" fashion a boat sees the smoke from the island and stops and rescues the castaways. Where Rambo them mutters a great line such as one similar to the others in Rambo 1 and 2. Then Lost ends with dramatic music playing. Thoughts or any other theories?

My thoughts are what does this have to do with the Crackberry world?
    07-11-09 09:50 AM
    Almost every Bell store did receive shipment today
    Where ? i have called everywhere and no one has any so far
    07-11-09 10:23 AM
    So here's the scoop with the Blackberry Tour thru Bell Mobility. Although the phone is now posted on the Bell website it's going to be virtually impossible to get one. All the "high end" customers as determined by Bell will get first crack and there's only limited quantities. All the others will have to wait. If you really want one they'll be available as of tomorrow(Sunday), but there's a catch. Only new activations will be processed. Any upgrades wont be done until the actual lauch date which is july 17th 2009. So unless you have a good relation with your local "phone guy" you'll be S.O.L. Hope this helps clarify some confusion.
    I'm a Bell Mobility dealer in the Toronto area and emails have been flying back and forth all day today in regards to this matter and what the exact approach will be.
    07-11-09 12:16 PM
    So here's the scoop with the Blackberry Tour thru Bell Mobility. Although the phone is now posted on the Bell website it's going to be virtually impossible to get one. All the "high end" customers as determined by Bell will get first crack and there's only limited quantities. All the others will have to wait. If you really want one they'll be available as of tomorrow(Sunday), but there's a catch. Only new activations will be processed. Any upgrades wont be done until the actual lauch date which is july 17th 2009. So unless you have a good relation with your local "phone guy" you'll be S.O.L. Hope this helps clarify some confusion.
    I'm a Bell Mobility dealer in the Toronto area and emails have been flying back and forth all day today in regards to this matter and what the exact approach will be.
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com.

Some BELL stores are reporting that they have the BB TOUR in stock and are available for sale today. If not today, then tomorrow, Sunday - JULY 12th. In any case, the CrackBerry faithful will be able to get their BlackBerry TOUR.

By the way, where in Toronto is your store located?

- CB

KEEP ON CRACKIN'

07-11-09 05:24 PM
    Alright, we all know that Lost is starting to drag on, and I am getting a little bored of the show. So, as a result I came up with the perfect ending to the ever decreasing show.

Firstly, to send the message to the other camp members he walks right up to the prisoner and stabs him in the heart, and mutters "this is war, it seems you people have forgotten that." Then, after he has set up all his traps, and has decked himself in head to tow in weapons he has recieved from Sawyer, he is ready to fight. (Thatís a highlight of Lost?)

Then in "Lord of the Flies" fashion a boat sees the smoke from the island and stops and rescues the castaways. Where Rambo them mutters a great line such as one similar to the others in Rambo 1 and 2. Then Lost ends with dramatic music playing. Thoughts or any other theories?
    LOL, what is this?
    07-11-09 10:17 PM
    I'm located in North York and in Mississauga
    07-12-09 12:31 PM
    Even after I read this, I still stopped by a Bell store on my way home and they let me buy the Tour outright I don't think they were supposed to, but the girl who helped me out was super nice and her manager said she could sell it to me?
    07-13-09 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD