Okay, I have activated successfully my new Curve. It's loverly.

My question is this. I changed my Pin and ESN with the BIS site, and resent service books. As per Bell I still have only the $15 Unlimited Personal Email/BBM plan like before. I still have a working BB Browser and service book on the new Curve.

Is this like it was when we set up the Email and Bell automatically sends out a script to remove the services and deactivate the browser and remove it's access? When I originally signed up for the Email Only I had BB Browser for 48 hours after during which I was not charged the data for browsing.

I am assuming it is the same and it's just because of the ESN change.
    05-21-08 07:09 PM
    I'm a sales rep at a Bell World store and here's my take.

In my experience, when you activate with the $15 unlim Email plan, you have no access to the browser. That being said, if you had access for 48 hrs, I guess you were lucky for a couple days (especially not being charged for it! LoL). So as a general rule, unless you were to upgrade to the $25 data plan or higher, you SHOULDN'T have access to the browser. Key word of course being shouldn't. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 12:49 AM
    Cool thanks!

I knew they do a sweep anyway and remove the service books about 48 hours after you fist change to the $15 email, I didn't know if the same would happen with an ESN change.

Just to be safe, I removed the service books anyway.
    05-22-08 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD