Some corporate plans allow you to do a hardware upgrade after only 12 months.

I can't say that I noticed the hardware pricing being $50 more for corporate activations though , I've always seen the prices to be identical to personal activations on most plans...
    10-28-09 10:49 PM
    what does the phone look like and whats new about it
    10-28-09 10:51 PM
    Here is a snap of a note that shows November 4th launch date.
    11-01-09 06:11 PM
    is there any non-plan pricing?
    11-01-09 11:52 PM
    This cannot be right. It says that they will sell an iPhone for $399. Who would buy an iPhone for $400 when they can buy one from Rogers for $200. And the 9700 can't be $400 either.. nobody will buy a $400 phone and pay at least $45 a month for data, that's ridiculous!
    Bell has and always had the most ridiculous prices of any carrier not to mention the crappiest CS. I just can't wait for my contract to be over with Bell... hspa or not. When the Tour came out: Bell $699.95 Telus $599.95 (no contract of course)
    Last edited by GG1; 11-02-09 at 07:15 AM.
    11-02-09 07:02 AM
    It is official. Bell officially announced that the network and phones launch on the 4th. This Wednesday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 02:05 PM
    It is official. Bell officially announced that the network and phones launch on the 4th. This Wednesday.

Funny.... i just finished having a live chat on bell.ca with a Bell rep and i asked about the new phones on the new hspa network and she told me the new hspa was a turbo stick and i can acess the internet with it.
    Just 2 days before launch and they still have no clue.
    11-02-09 05:51 PM
    I got an email today from a Telus rep that said "hopefully in 2 weeks".

I would assume Bell and Telus are launching together.
    11-02-09 06:00 PM
    so this wednesday is the launch... does that mean that they will be in stores available for sale wednesday?
    11-02-09 06:22 PM
    so this wednesday is the launch... does that mean that they will be in stores available for sale wednesday?
    Nothing official yet on their websites but i cant see the point of launching the new network with no phones to back it up. My guess is that hspa phones will arrive tuesday in stores (if not there already) and will be officially announced on wednesday.
    Of course all this is assuming launch is really Nov 4. Many reports on the net saying it is Nov 4 though.

Last edited by GG1; 11-02-09 at 07:48 PM.
    11-02-09 07:45 PM
    Nothing official yet on their websites but i cant see the point of launching the new network with no phones to back it up. My guess is that hspa phones will arrive tuesday in stores (if not there already) and will be officially announced on wednesday.
    Of course all this is assuming launch is really Nov 4. Many reports on the net saying it is Nov 4 though.

It is official and on their website.

Bell to launch Canada's fastest, largest wireless network November 4

I can confirm that the BlackBerry Bold 9000/9700 and all three models of the iPhone will be released on the same date.
    11-02-09 09:15 PM

I can confirm that the BlackBerry Bold 9000/9700 and all three models of the iPhone will be released on the same date.
    Since when is iPhone going to Bell. I feel so late..

11-02-09 10:09 PM
    All phones are in stock in all stores, or are supposed to be, since Monday afternoon. Wednesday as soon as the stores open up, all of these phones will be ready for sale to anyone...

The official prices for launch are as follows (36month contract):

Bold 9000 - $249.95
    Bold 9700 - $229.95
    iPhone 3GS 8gb, 12gb, 32gb - $99.95, $199.95, $299.95

Some interesting news is that Bell is also offering DATA ONLY plans on BlackBerrys as of the 4th. I've seen quite a bit of people who for their own reasons were interested in BlackBerrys not for voice, but only for data, so I am sure those people will be happy now.

There are many other updates surrounding new plans and promotions revolving around Blackberries, iPhone, turbo sticks, etc but I am too lazy to post any more at the moment... I have been keeping this post up-to-date since last month but from now on everything is pretty much public and official so if you snoop around or call up Bell you will find out anything there is to find...
    Last edited by prince-ali; 11-03-09 at 03:58 AM.
    11-03-09 03:40 AM

I was actually talking about the phones being up for sale on their site. All it says on bell site is iphone coming soon. Nothing in the list of available phones. There is nothing on the bold 9000 or 9700 ...yet.

Last edited by GG1; 11-03-09 at 04:45 AM.
    11-03-09 04:39 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD