Oops. The Z30 has a great kb. Turns my crap typing into what I really intended to type.
    Some of the autocorrect suggestions on the Z30 absolutely astonish me - I can be miles away from the word I intended to type, but there it is, just a swipe away.
    06-06-14 09:52 AM
    This "love" to "live" typo was driving me crazy, and makes me appreciate my Q10 more. I do agree that the BB10 virtual keyboard is pretty darn good but there are still idiosyncrasies that drove me nuts. And I love the shortcuts on the Q10. I use the Playbook and the Z10 for larger screen viewing when I need to.

Sent from my Q10 or Z10.
    Never happens to me. It must be that my KB has learned that my love is love. Whenever I type love and the space bar suggests live I would flick up on love until the time it doesn't suggest live anymore.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 10:17 AM
    @gokulesh But have you seen how ugly that thing is? Lol. Maybe when it comes out it'll look much better than the photos we're seeing now, but nonetheless I'm not really feelin' the three-row keyboard....i like four row!

Posted via CB10
    Which one why I chose the word "may work for you ".

I am reserving judgment based on what is out there currently. Original pictures of Z and q10 were pretty ugly too. And I like both those phones.

From a functional requirements perspective it looks to meet your needs. And you can judge for yourself the looks once released. You maybe pleasantly surprised.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 10:47 AM
    I understand you. Missing my old HTC One (M7). But also loves my physical keyboard in Q10.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 10:57 AM
29 12