Since HTC is partnering with Beats Audio, I think that Blackberry and Bose would make a great combo. Personally, I prefer Bose over Beats any day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 02:15 AM
    I agree I have used Beats and Bose headphones and in my opinion Bose has way better quality over beats.
    08-13-11 02:54 AM
    Blackberries are expensive now with the cheap earphones they come with, imagine how much they'd be if u included some bose earphones! I'd still buy one but it would definitely hurt the bank account.

08-13-11 03:12 AM
    No thanks, both Beats and Bose are overpriced for the sound quality they have.
    the_sleuth likes this.
    08-13-11 03:46 AM
    Haven't tried Beats, but Bose is WAY overrated and over priced for what is just "meh" sound quality. Some better options: M&K, Mirage, Polk Audio, Boston Accoustics, Sennheiser, Grado...
    the_sleuth likes this.
    08-13-11 04:18 AM
    Lol anything better than the apple headphones are amazing, that's one thing I hated about getting ipods or iphones, the headphones were pure think and the wires frayed quickly. Eww.

08-13-11 04:28 AM
    No need personally . I've downloaded an app called power amp. Sounds like I have six 12's blasting. Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread)

08-13-11 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD