Is it just me, or are the bears out in force over the Z10? Being a Canadian out of country right now, I can't see first hand anything going on with the Z10 being on sale, so I punched into Google news a search for Blackberry, and below are the results:

New BlackBerry with Keyboard Could Take Months to Reach US
    TIME-2 hours ago

Early BlackBerry Z10 sales may not have been so hot after all
    CNET-by Roger Cheng-24 minutes ago

Any patriotic support BlackBerry once had at home has been mostly ...
    Regina Leader-Post-2 hours ago

BlackBerry: Bears Say Early Optimism On Z10 Unfounded
    Forbes-by Eric Savitz-6 minutes ago

BlackBerry Z10 Fails Sidewalk Drop Test
    Mashable-by Lance Ulanoff-13 hours ago

...and so on. I know, I know, there's not a "conspiracy" but it really sounds like the bears are getting a fair amount of press.
    02-06-13 10:20 AM
    Just look for anything posted by W Hoa - it is only good news.
    02-06-13 10:25 AM
    I'm not surprised. People like the negative bs news.
    02-06-13 10:38 AM
    Yeh, there are still lots of wall street shorters that have good connections with medias spreading these kind of articles. You can say you prefer something to OS 10, sure but to say its utter trash is just really idiotic. The media were all together bashing RIM before launch, not surprised some still do it. BBRY just needs to keep head straight and do their best, eventually all the bashing will go on someone else.
    houshinto#IM likes this.
    02-06-13 11:49 AM
    Shorters are usually people with more rather than less money because of the nature of how shorting works. You're selling stock that you don't own, which means that you are trading on margin, which means that you have to assets or cash somewhere to cover just in case you made a bad decision. Because of this, shorters will usually have better connections to media/PR people.
    02-06-13 01:08 PM
    You mean the Tech pundits and naysayers are just jumping over themselves to bash Blackberry?
    How can that be?!?!

Oh right, they never changed in the first place....

Forget them and keep moving...
    02-06-13 01:44 PM
    i'm sure when you ask these little rogers of bell booths or shops that only get abotu 20 at a time and most are pre orders there won't be many devices for none pre orders. i went to vaughan mills first thign in the morning which was 9 am and went to wireless wave as only them and Bell were open, they said they had few non pre ordered rogers Z10s for sale and they have got alot of pre orders in. i went to the rogers store to buy mine and well they had tons of them and there were large rushes for them
    02-06-13 01:51 PM
    Yeah, suppose you're all right. I was just hoping for some good news stories after years of being beat up on in the media.
    02-06-13 10:51 PM
    They had those Negative canadian sales articles posted by 1pm. Thats like 3 hours after the stores OPEN.
    graxyq likes this.
    02-06-13 10:55 PM
    Guys, it's almost bear hunting season. Wait for the earnings report in march
    02-06-13 11:32 PM
    BlackBerry comes out and say sales in the UK are 3 time as good as any other previous BB product! 50% higher in Canada. Spin it anyway they will, this is a good beginning for BlackBerry. A said to be dead company that only does qwerty! Keep things in perspective people!
    02-06-13 11:32 PM
    Yeah just talk. Mashable isn't reputable to me anymore. Oh well
    02-07-13 03:55 AM