So its official confirmed that BBX for PlayBook ie PBOS 2.0 will release in mid February. This makes you wonder if the Devices that run BBX, which were supposed to be shown at Dev Con will also be shown in February? If so then I'm highly disappointed. The fact that PB OS 2.0 will not release till February doesn't affect me much as I do not own a PlayBook. However, If BBX Devices will be shown off late, I might reconsider my decision of never switching from a BlackBerry device. Also there were rumors that OS 7 devices are capable of running a cut-down version of BBX, and that BBX will come out in beta testing for these devices. Is this true? Do sound off in the comments section
    10-26-11 04:06 AM
    Let's hope it is show off!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 05:36 AM
    So its official confirmed that BBX for PlayBook ie PBOS 2.0 will release in mid February. This makes you wonder if the Devices that run BBX, which were supposed to be shown at Dev Con will also be shown in February? If so then I'm highly disappointed. The fact that PB OS 2.0 will not release till February doesn't affect me much as I do not own a PlayBook. However, If BBX Devices will be shown off late, I might reconsider my decision of never switching from a BlackBerry device. Also there were rumors that OS 7 devices are capable of running a cut-down version of BBX, and that BBX will come out in beta testing for these devices. Is this true? Do sound off in the comments section
    Firstly, let's set the record straight. The VP wrote he EXPECTED the 2.0 OS to be released in February. Not confirmed, nor mid February. It's "expected" sometime in February.

This is the same person who wrote Jim's speech about things being "scheduled" by a certain time (that he then denied he said at all).

Get ready for some serious disappointment again.

p.s. Oh, and if PB 2.0 won't have BBM - do you think the new BBX phones will?
    anon(4018671) and mithrazor like this.
    10-26-11 06:12 AM
    ^^ Exactly, it'll be ready when its ready sigh............no BBM on a RIM phone? That's nothin but crazy on top of crazy. Whats this leapfrog thing again???
    10-26-11 06:53 AM
    I try to stay away from reading speculation and rumor articles anymore because it always sets me up for disappointment. It's a different story when the CEO announces and confirms it then takes back what he said...c'mon RIM pleeeeease get your act together. It's getting harder and harder to support and defend you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-26-11 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD